Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

No Image

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

My under eye area is very dry, so I gave this a shot. Wow! This works great. It leaves my skin moisturized without the grease. I apply before bed, after I have washed my face and in the morning.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It works really well on me!!
(Left eye : 1 week of application , Right eye: 2 weeks of application)
I applied it on the right side of my dark circles for a week to test out the product and there is really a difference between the right and the left. Now both sides of my dark circles are slightly different in shades.

Though I still can see the dark circles but it has lightened from dark brown to a lighter brown. It was amazing and now I can go out without the use of concealer.

on 3/17/2012 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If anyone is interested in buying this eye cream visit http://www.amway.ca/forhealthandbeauty
and email me for extraordinary discounts!!!

AMAZING for puffiness, finelines, and dark circles. it does take 16 weeks to see full results but u can see instant results too with puffiness and fine lines i use a tiny bit every single day and it has worked miracles for my fine lines and puffiness and ive tried eye creams by clinique,lancome,marykay,oil of olay, and estee lauder and this by far out weighs any other cream out there

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this eye cream I have been using this for 2 years already and I like the texture,smell and results.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Great product, noticeable difference in fine wrinkles around eyes. Smooth and easy to apply. Like the packaging..tube...more hygenic, less chance of contamination.
Though I don't have purple bags under the eyes my husband does, badly. He has been trying this for 2 weeks now and you can see the improvement, should be really noticeable in 16 weeks, which is how long the company says before you will see the full benefits (24 hours for difference in fine lines and puffiness, 16 weeks for 29% reduction in the appearance of dark under eye circles). Can't wait.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for about two weeks now and I'm really happy with this. I do have bags under my eyes, especially in the morning right after waking up and this cream certainly improved my appearance ;) The dark circles are completely gone and my eyes are not so puffy anymore. So this cream does everything I expect it to do.

Downsides (after two weeks): none

Will definitely buy again!

on 5/5/2006 11:09:00 PM

Artistry Eye Replenishing cream helps eliminate puffiness around the eyes. I use this twice daily, it also eliminates the dark circles and fine lines of my eyes. The skin around my eyes feels so delicate from using this product. it costs about the same if not less than the other eye creams. This is the only one for me.

on 9/12/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best eye cream out there,the texture is really nice,try this you'll love it!

on 4/5/2013 12:09:00 AM

This moisturizes my eyes very well, does not irritate and the tube lasts a looong time. Probably 6 months and I use daily. Only con is having to order vs being able to pick up- I'm not on the ball about stuff like ordering before I run out :-p