Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme

No Image

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squa-Lane, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hesperetin Laurate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Toco-Pheryl Acetate, Proline, Phospholipids, Sphin-Golipids, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Peg-6 Isostearate, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben.

on 7/4/2011 9:43:00 PM

Okay, I used this stuff religously for probably a year or so. Loved the way it felt and seemed to wake up my eyes. I noticed an instant lightening lightening when I would put it on after a while. But.. recently I noticed white circles under my dark ones- on the tops of my cheeks. I stopped using it, and you know what? I now have dark circles under my eyes, per usual, and bleached skin underneath it. It freakin bleached my skin! I need to call and complain. I just really hope this goes away

on 2/12/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have used this nonconsecutive for over two months. and I have noticed NO RESULT! First of all, I do not like its texture, it feels really oily. Every time I use it, I feel like I am just putting a lot of oil on my eyes. After I put it on, I can see that my eye area is much more shinier (oil reflecting light?) than any other part of my face. Second of all, I do not see any obvious results for both wrinkles and dark circles. My undereye wrinkles are still there and my dark circles remained the same size.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This revie is for my mom I am not sure if this is the right one but you have a cream and you dab it around your eye. My mom whole eye area swelled. It rashed and turned a dark browny grey, by the way my mom is ultra sensitive she reacts to stuff badly so maybe it is just her, but likely it was the sample and we didn't buy the product! So if you have sensitive skin beware!!!

on 7/24/2005 7:25:00 PM

Save your money !!!!

on 11/9/2004 8:01:00 AM

I did not find this hydrating at all, and in fact felt tight in the eye area the next morning after using this product.

I like some of the Artistry Products, but not this one. Not only would I not buy it again, I have put it aside and do not use it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good moisturiser. Fewer fine lines. Does nothing for dark circles and puffiness. Good value for money nonetheless.

on 11/12/2007 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this for dark circles under my eyes. I didn't see anything too spectacular about this product. It did about the same for me as any eye cream does. I'd purchase it again b/c it's not a bad product and moisturizes well around my eyes, but nothing like omg fantastic! I haven't found an eye cream that does that to me yet for dark circles!

on 8/22/2005 10:15:00 PM

I like that it does not irrate my eyes but I noticed no difference in getting rid of my dark circles. I would probably buy it again.

Tried it twice in a period of 5 years. There's nothing special about it really. It failed to lighten my dark circles. (maybe cos my dark circles are quite bad) But it is moisturising and seems to keep my eye area supple. Oh and makes fine lines slightly less obvious as well (I hope I wasn't dreaming..lol). So based on the effects i mentioned, I'll give it 3 lippies. Don't think i'll buy it again though..

on 10/12/2004 11:57:00 AM

eh... That's about all I have to say. I get the same results by using Pond's Eye Firming Gel. It's a smooth application, really hydrates the delicate skin around the eye, but nothing to do flips for.