Artistry Bronzer

No Image

2.3

on 2/27/2005 11:44:00 AM

Maganda, I think you know what I mean, This sight is for honest reviews not to help boost sales. I have noticed the high ratings on every product from artistry, Didnt mean to ruffle feathers. Keep your sales up!!

on 1/23/2005 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

How do you define pyramid? If every businesses out there are pyramids! Anyway...I'm so in love with this bronzer just because it gives you an all natural glow without the sun! Update... I really don't know what you mean doodlepig...but I do know what pyramid is...and it's everywhere! And I'm not trying to boost any sale because I'm just a customer who loves to try product that works for me because if you've seen all my reviews I've tried a lot of brands,and there's nothing wrong of trying to make a sell that's how business works! And I do honestly believe that "Quixtar" have good quality product! Update...Doodlepig---this site is for honest review??? If you haven't try this line why bother leaving a review?

on 1/1/2005 12:06:00 AM

I am wondering is SUPA is part of the Amway pyramind?? The only reason I say this is my good friend knows i am a MUA and she tries to sell me Artistry to boost her sales