Bonne Bell Smackers - Fragrance Collection

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bonne Bell Smackers - Fragrance Collection

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome! I keep these in my purse.... The cotton candy is my fave but the vanilla & strawberry are good too; they come in a 3 pack & I have seem them at kmart (Xmas time only!), target, & rite aid. There are 3 vials for about ten dollars. I highly recommend these, esp if you are a big BB fan you can coordinate your Lipsmacker to your perfume which is a fun thing. Short story--I bought a pack at kmart (Xmas) & 1 of the sprayers didn't work so I returned it, which they grudgingly took back... So I saw "another" pack a few days later when I was looking at the cosmetics aisle but they must have put the one I bought back on the shelf!! Coz the same one did not spray....pretty stupid if you ask me, nobody wants a set of perfume someone else has returned coz the sprayer doesn't work!! Come on!! Anyways the ones from target & rite aid worked just fine. I will buy another set in my travels when I come up on them, I like them that much!! :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was a very fun perfume! It comes in a 1.5 fl oz bottle....i got this in "Berry blossom", a strawberry scent...it smellls soooo good and its not strong.....its one of those strawberry scents that wont be too overbearing and give u a headache.....i like to spritz this on after a good work-out to mask sweat odors...i havent seen these around anymore but if i do find that, i will definitely repurchase!

Popular Fragrances