Bonne Bell Smackers - Fragrance Collection

Bonne Bell Smackers - Fragrance Collection

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

These were the first foody fragrances I ever wore. Back in the early-mid 90's, I had a bunch of these. They came out first in teeny little cute plastic pump bottles and later in aluminum body-spray cans. There was an orange, a berry, an apple, a peach and a vanilla. Those are the ones I remember having anyway. The vanilla - my favorite - was an honestly juvenile, almost-cupcakey scent but well done and quite realistically delicious, not overtly synthetic. Gawd it was such a yummy scent. And it lasted for such a long time too. In those days I was young enough to wear it well, which I did until I finally got tired of it. I wish I could get a bottle of it now for old times sake. The orange one also was a nice natural smelling orange, but the berry, peach and apple were synthetic and nothing special, IMO. Oh but that vanilla!

UPDATE 11/07: BB have re-released Smackers. I was at the local DS today and saw Strawberry and Watermelon. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Vanilla!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was a very fun perfume! It comes in a 1.5 fl oz bottle....i got this in "Berry blossom", a strawberry scent...it smellls soooo good and its not strong.....its one of those strawberry scents that wont be too overbearing and give u a headache.....i like to spritz this on after a good work-out to mask sweat odors...i havent seen these around anymore but if i do find that, i will definitely repurchase!

Popular Fragrances