Bonne Bell Smackers - Fragrance Collection

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bonne Bell Smackers - Fragrance Collection

Awesome! I keep these in my purse.... The cotton candy is my fave but the vanilla & strawberry are good too; they come in a 3 pack & I have seem them at kmart (Xmas time only!), target, & rite aid. There are 3 vials for about ten dollars. I highly recommend these, esp if you are a big BB fan you can coordinate your Lipsmacker to your perfume which is a fun thing. Short story--I bought a pack at kmart (Xmas) & 1 of the sprayers didn't work so I returned it, which they grudgingly took back... So I saw "another" pack a few days later when I was looking at the cosmetics aisle but they must have put the one I bought back on the shelf!! Coz the same one did not spray....pretty stupid if you ask me, nobody wants a set of perfume someone else has returned coz the sprayer doesn't work!! Come on!! Anyways the ones from target & rite aid worked just fine. I will buy another set in my travels when I come up on them, I like them that much!! :)

on 11/8/2013 8:28:00 PM

WELL! its been years, but they have this in a 3 pack now with vanilla, strawberry and cotton candy. I find the Strawberry to be weak but pleasant. The Cotton Candy is nice and soft, not in your face like parfum de cour's version. The vanilla is strong, delicious, and fairly long lasting for something in the kids section. Small spray packaging is nice. I have not transported it anywhere to check for leakage, though it seems to be standing up to use from the past few days without dripping or cracking. I was surprised how much I liked the vanilla in this. Very nice.

Popular Fragrances