Bonne Bell Smackers - Fragrance Collection

Price: $

on 4/12/2009 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Oh my...I remember that the Smackers Vanilla Blossom spray was one of the first fragrances that I've ever owned, and it was also the first scent that I fell absolutely head over heels for! I can still recall the way it smelled. I am a die hard vanilla fan and own many beautiful vanilla scents, but I miss having this in my collection--for more than just sentimental reasons! I would have to agree to disagree with the reviewer who recalled a cupcake like vanilla. It was not foody at all. This was simply a fresh, powdery, slightly floral vanilla that truly reminded me of spring time. It was beautiful and never overpowering. I owned the apple blossom one too, which was nice, but does not hold a candle to the vanilla one. Anyway, somebody let me know if there is a place to still get this!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was a very fun perfume! It comes in a 1.5 fl oz bottle....i got this in "Berry blossom", a strawberry scent...it smellls soooo good and its not strong.....its one of those strawberry scents that wont be too overbearing and give u a headache.....i like to spritz this on after a good work-out to mask sweat odors...i havent seen these around anymore but if i do find that, i will definitely repurchase!

Popular Fragrances