3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I'm realllyyyyy enjoying shopping clothes at H&M because it's so versatile. it has various prices , fabrics, colors... it's just so much more affordable than Bershka or Zara or Pull and bear which are super expensive nowadays. H&M do the same thing and better. for winter clothing: their soft cotton sweaters are longer with longer sleeves [make notes bershka >.>] various fabrics ranging from light to heavy , and their jeans are on the small side which suits me actually, it's the first time I find a jeans that is not overly long on my legs. it was easy to find the right size as well. the jeans I bought are thick enough for winter and thin enough for summer, in a black color, I love it :D I like their summer designs too ,colorful and various, but the only issue [and this applies to winter clothes too ] is that when you're buying more affordable items, the fabrics tend to be thinner, for winter it's not very warming and for summer it's too sheer, though that's easy to fix with coats and under camisoles, and the quality lasts a good while. I'm impressed. I'm noticing they also have a makeup range, I will just say I'm curious about it. and really wanna try more from them ♥

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Wow, is reviewing clothing brands a thing here in MUA? That's fun! I love H&M. As I love my make up to be cheap but effective, same story goes with clothing. I have a very specific taste in clothing, that echoes 60s- yé yé style with variation to be applied to everyday's looks without looking like a crazy person. I'm always in for A-lines, cute collars, dots, brogues, tile patterns, chained quilted bags, but I'm not mentally avaiable to do it everyday, so here comes H&M with its excellent basics. First thing I bought there was a cotton blue dress with some buttons on the chest. It was 10 years ago and I still wear it sometimes (it's a bit discolored but still in great shape, washed hundred of times). 8 years ago I got a big brown bag I used for weekend trips and as primary bag, faux leather and gold details, and it still does its job as a carrier of heavy stuff around town or home - it's just scratched in some points and the shoulder strap is broken, but I still have the other one for manual carrying. That bag has been iconic for me as I used it everryyyy day for 5 years almost. So,here's just a little polaroid of the quality item you can get there, and for little bucks! For example, the dress was about 10 euros and the bag costed 25. I got literally plenty of t-shirt, basic denims, leggings, jersey dresses, shirts, accessories, shoes. Like, if I count them, it's about 70-80 items. That's how much I love them. The only weak point are accessories but, if we think of cheap jewelry, it's kind the same everywhere - at least they have plenty of curious and funny choices, and they can always count me in for their earrings multipacks. My favourite 2016 H&M purchase has been..a socks multipack. I was running around Milan for a full day in unconfortable shoes and had blisters all over, so I hopped to Pull&bear to get some 10 euros velvet sneakers (love them!!!) and then H&M for leggings and socks as I was wearing tights and a dress (paid 13 euros for both). Well those socks are like lovely massaging clouds to your feet, I never had such pampering socks! And they're like the most basic line they offer. They look really bad so I'm kind of ashamed of wearing them, but when I come back home after a hard day they're a must. This sounds weird I know. Sorry people if I'm talking about socks on MUA I absolutely love their sizing system. I'm slightly plus size, at least I'm considered plus size in Italy where clothing sizes for women are a living hell, with main brands not offering anything larger than a 10-12 UK size and still running smaller than stated. Anywhere else I'm a M-L size, and H&M's Large is so confortable for me! Always runs bigger, but I love relaxed fittings (I'm around a 14 UK size for understanding). Denims are quite small, but I don't wear jeans so I really don't know what to say. I peeked at them but the biggest jeans was tight for my arm. So... I really wish to try their make up line but, considering italian prices, I still skip them for their prices. Nothing really grabbed my attention,and I can't find a lot of interesting reviews online, so I will come back for them once they will be mentioned more often around the web. For the same price I have more reliable things! Where I live right now there's no H&M avaiable so I'm experimenting their online sale. It often offers free shipping (so you save 5 euros) and delivers in max 48 hours. Amazing!

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I had bought a pair of nylon tights, they were a good price. When I was purchasing them, I had asked if I could return them? The employee said yes, so I didn't worry about it. So I opened the packet and I didn't even try them on and decided to return them. But than I realized these are undergarments so I called H&M and explained my situation and they said we can refund it. So I go and the immediately said no to me, even though their employee made the mistake, and I had talked to someone on the phone saying it was okay. They accused me of lying, saying we would have to "follow up with that person".... It is not my fault your employee gave me the wrong information. At least they could have given me store credit. One of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. Would not be shopping at all at H&M.

3.0

5 years ago

The clothes are so lovely and look amazing, but I ordered mine a while ago and it's still not arrived so I'm not sure what happened there but in not too happy. It's past the due date and it won't let me track the package at the minute. If you go to the shop it's way better than ordering them - bad quality for postage 😕

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

5 years ago

When I buy in store in usually always completely pleased with my purchases. I have a few dresses from them and they still look new despite being about a year old. I bought a bra from them in 2010 and its still like new. I purchases 2 other push up bras there and they have lace accents. Usually when I buy anything with lace the lace falls apart after a few washes and the lace is still great. I've had those bras for about 6 months. You do have to try on every bra you want to buy though, because they all fit a little differently even if they are all the same size. The dresses with zippers usually run a little smaller than the dresses without zippers, so I buy the next size up with those generally speaking. Their jeans run very small. I'm a size 2 at Express and a 28 at Forever 21. But a 28 at H&M is much too small for me. I suggest trying on all jeans in store to know what size you'll need. I just ordered some pants and treggings in a size 8 (aka 29, 30) and am hoping they fit since I bought them online half off for this weeknds labor day sale. This store is my favorite store because they have quality clothing for cheap prices. I just got 5 100% polyester dress shirts for $6 each. Usually dress shirts this cheap are of a weaker, worse fabric like rayon which shrinks a lot, can't be dried in the dryer, and looses shape quickly. I've had clothes from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Wet seal, and especially The 21 that I can only wear for a limited time until they lose shape or shrink too much for me to wear them anymore and then I end up throwing them out. I haven't had to do that with anything from H&M so far, plus their clothes here are also very stylish. For these 2 reasons they have my loyalty. But like I said, the sizing is hectic so try everything on in store before you buy and if you order online be cautious! I really hope my first online order works out....

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

Bought a pair of jeans that turned out to be cut wrong. They would not accept a return, despite my trying to return them 2 days after purchase, them not being worn, and having the receipt. Contacted customer service and they said it was my fault for not trying them on better.

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

I have not purchased anything from this online store . but the prices seem too good to be true.

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

5 years ago

Order from h&m last midnight and the in the morning I check my h&m account and one of my order was out of stock . They cancel one of my items and ship the rest out so fast that I didn't had time to change or cancel. I was so disappoint about there online order. What's the point of them asking for your phone number when they don't call and notify u about your orders. Worst experience ever .

5 years ago

Great place for baby clothes! Great price comparing to other baby stores like Gap. Quality is very similar to Gap, or better. Love the wool and 100% cotton fabrics. Shipping time takes about same time as from the other "free shipping" stores. FYI Gap being a pricy store, takes way longer than expected to deliver, about week and a half to two weeks. H&M takes about a week to deliver.

Age30-35

from

5 years ago

I've only ever shopped at H&M in-store but it is probably my favourite clothing store. Here in Ontario Canada the prices are so cheap for basic must-have and trendy looking clothes. It is the perfect place to find everything cheap and well-fitting from skinny jeans to interview/office attire. My boyfriend often comes along with me and he enjoys their clothing as well. (I've also stumbled into their children's section and their clothing looks so cute!). I really hope H&M always stays so affordable, I fear that over the years they will eventually become more pricey like other stores have in my mall.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium