Cargo Prague

4.6

on 6/18/2012 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love Cargo blushes and have several. The quality and texture are just outstanding. Prague is a very soft, muted beige-brown with a plum tone. It's a very unique color and difficult to describe. This matte blush is probably best on fair and light skin tones. I don't know if I would purchase this color again, as it's a little too brown for my taste. It does make a good base color though - I put it all over the cheek area and then add a brighter pop of color on the apples of my cheeks. The lasting power is good and the big pans make it easy to get an even distribution of color on your brush. I love the tins because they're not plastic. Some have said they have difficulty with the lids. I don't store my makeup in the bathroom, so I wonder if that accounts for my not having this problem.

on 5/16/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. I was looking for a blush that could replace my Miel Glace from Lancome, because it's $30 and I go through it in 6 months. I saw Prague's positive reviews and it looked like it would be a great dupe with almost twice the product at a similar price. In Sephora's lighting it looked like a nice neutral, bronze-rose, but in natural lighting it looks red on me, almost terracotta. I'm very careful not to over apply, but no matter what, it looks red. I gave it two lippies because the quality is superb.

on 3/12/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a fairly pale person - not paper white though (I wear #20 in mufe matte velvet) And Prague looks wonderful on my skin. It's just the right shade that compliments my skin tone. It's neutral enough that I can wear any shade of eyeshadow with it.
I have naturally rosey cheeks and this blush doesn't clash with them at all like some other more pink toned blushes do. It's very natural looking.
Not to mention the tin has a ton of color in it! It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way.

on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another beautiful colour of the Cargo range. A matt beige-brown blush with a rosy-plummy hint in it. For me it works perfectly as a bronzer, as I tend to look muddy and dull with every other conventional bronzer, even with Benefit Dallas that is almost the same color like Prague but has a somehow perlescent consistency that doesnt't flatter my combo skin. This one gives me in winter a nice healthy glow when applied with a pink blush on the top (Catalina) and in summer, with tanned skin, it deepens and accentuate my tan and unify my complexion. But it is really really hard to find. Iím afraid that it has been discontinued and I donít know how I could replace it.

Prague is a matte dusty rose shade, very wearable and a great neutral. Like all Cargo blushes I have tried, this is soft and pigmented and lasts all day. I don't think Cargo blushes are too expensive as you get a lot of product for your $22. Only complaint is the lid is a little loose and the tin shows scratches and dings easily. I swapped for this but would definitely repurchase it.

on 1/19/2003 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Is it possible to love a blush? After years of searching for a blush that would look great on me I finally found it!! This is a BEAUTIFUL rosey shade that gives such a pretty natural flush to my cheeks. It goes on nice and soft, it looks much nicer on than it does in the pot. The only thing about Cargo blushes and lipglosses is that the packing stinks. The lid tends to get stuck so you have to be careful with it. It is a bit pricey but this will last you forever and the color is so pretty. This is worth every penny. RAVE from me!!!!!

on 1/14/2003 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Looks scary brown in the pan, but goes on as a beautifuly rosy flush, similar to Clinique's Blushwear in Shy. Lovely and natural on my Bobbi Brown Sand, Px Vellum, Illuminare Florentine Fair, Youngblood Barely Beige complexion.

Popular Blush Products