Cargo Prague

Cargo Prague
Prague

4.8

Price:
I bought this on clearance for only $5 CAD!
So i'm biased because i would not have purchased it had it not been that cheap. I rated it a 3 basing on the regular price of $32 CAD regularly. Yes it's pricey but this has more product than Nars and is just as pigmented. Hence a rating of 3. $/mg is better than Mac and Nars.

Packaging Quality - metal tin. Quite sturdy. However, annoying cuz you can't see the product until you open it. Rating of 4. It would be nice if there is a clear top and hinge.

Buy again: Yes! it's a beautiful brown mauve PERFECT for sculpted cheeks and you don't need a bronzer after. I have light/medium skintone and the mauve adds to a different dimension. I am used to using Nars Madly but Madly is more of a dusty brown rose while Prague is a dusty brown mauve.

Overall good product!

on 1/31/2010 10:40:00 PM

The blush is perfection! It's a great winter blush because it has little to no shimmer and gives the nicest flush to your skin. The texture is very soft and silky. It should be used with a light hand due to how pigmented it is. Overall, a really great blush and I love it.

Although the packaging is cute, I find it a tad inconvenient.

on 1/25/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this blush. On the expensive, but I got it half off. This is a lovely everyday color for me and goes on very smooth. Ton of product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Pros: Whatever it is that NARS Orgasm tries to be, Cargo's Prague is. For me, anyway. Soft, natural, sweet rosy color.

Cons: Um, none. Just don't have a heavy hand! Never have a heavy hand!

If someone were to make a movie about my life and the actress playing me had to shoot a scene where she woke up in bed, I'd be all, "SHE MUST HAVE CARGO PRAGUE BLUSH ON IN THIS SCENE!" Like that.

on 7/15/2008 8:03:00 AM

Love this blush for my NW20 complexion. Very lovely, natural flush for me. Highly pigmented, soft, easy to blend. I am very pleased with Cargo powder products.

on 7/5/2007 2:44:00 PM

I love this blush. The texture of Cargo blushes is exquisite, and Prague is no exception. It goes on sheer and layers beautifully, without ever looking powdery. The color itself is lovely on my MMM NC30 complexion, although it seems pretty versatile and would probably look good on a variety of skin tones. And, unlike other reviewers, I love the adorable tin packaging. It holds a ton of product, and the wide surfact area makes for a more even, smooth application. Prague is a sheer plum with some brown it it. I wear it with both nude and plum l/s, both warm and cool. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is beautiful on me.. I had to try several at Sephora before I found something that would work with my coloring. I am yellow toned latina and I have lots of issues finding good blush color. The texture of the blush is devine, very easily swept up by a blush brush. The case is great, very wide for lots of swirl space, will last forever! Good staying power, I top off with a mineral set. This has been the only color I have been grabbing up lately.

Very neutral but gorgeous look. I just don't reach for it that often. Love the huge tin for swirling your brush. I don't have issues getting the cap off. RIS from a lovely MUA'er. Plum/brown undertones, dusty rose/plum on top. Don't know if I'd buy again as this will last me forever but I'll put that I will.

on 9/30/2006 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first Cargo blush, and so far I am very pleased with it. On me, it is a soft, but deep, dusty rose with hints of plum or mauve and some very subtle gold shimmer. It is similar to my stila fade blush (probably why I was drawn to this shade - lol), but rosier. This is definitely a great shade for fall and winter. It is neutral and goes with almost anything. Prague is very pigmented, so I do need to use a light hand as I have very fair skin, but it is so pretty on! The texture is great too - very silky! I think the Cargo tins are very attractive, but the lid is too loose and should fit better considering the price. I would definitely like to try other Cargo blushes now! I now can see why others have commented that these blushes can be addicting...

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Cargo blushes and this one is no exception. Prague is a matte dusty rose shade. looks a little blah in the tin but gives my NC30 light olive complexion a soft rosy glow. Great nuetral shade. I like to wear this with a colorful eye. Retails for $22 and comes in a large silver tin. Lasts all day and doesnt cause any breakouts.

Popular Blush Products