Cargo Prague

Cargo Prague
Prague

on 9/28/2008 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The perfect mauve/rose that gives a believable natural flush of color that makes skin glow with health and sensuality. Great color for brides as it photographs stunningly beautiful and lasts and lasts. I think this color is universally flattering but must be used sparingly or blended rather well on fairer complexions. I'm a PPP and wear this in the evening and favor Tonga for day. Minimal liklihood of disappointment.

on 8/20/2007 2:48:00 AM

I love this blush! Big tin, highly pigmented & easy to blend & layer. Personally I would only use this shade at night (I am pale) but it's the perfect deep rose pink. Will definitely re-purchase in other colours. I'm in Australia so it was $40 which was a lot, but I think it was worth it!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not only do I love Cargo blushes - I think they make the best blushes on the planet. So understand that I detest the colour Prague. I think it absolutely does nothing for my cheeks, except turn them a drab grey/brown.

Cargo, I forgive you.

on 1/28/2003 4:12:00 PM

Beautiful cool pink/brown in nice large tin (fairly flat). I like this a lot but not quite as much as my beloved NARS. The NARS just gives me a slightly smoother application.

Popular Blush Products