Cargo Prague

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Cargo Prague
Prague

on 7/5/2007 2:44:00 PM

I love this blush. The texture of Cargo blushes is exquisite, and Prague is no exception. It goes on sheer and layers beautifully, without ever looking powdery. The color itself is lovely on my MMM NC30 complexion, although it seems pretty versatile and would probably look good on a variety of skin tones. And, unlike other reviewers, I love the adorable tin packaging. It holds a ton of product, and the wide surfact area makes for a more even, smooth application. Prague is a sheer plum with some brown it it. I wear it with both nude and plum l/s, both warm and cool. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is beautiful on me.. I had to try several at Sephora before I found something that would work with my coloring. I am yellow toned latina and I have lots of issues finding good blush color. The texture of the blush is devine, very easily swept up by a blush brush. The case is great, very wide for lots of swirl space, will last forever! Good staying power, I top off with a mineral set. This has been the only color I have been grabbing up lately.

on 12/20/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I hate the packaging of Cargo blushes .. but I absolutely love Prague! It's a hidden gem IMO!! The perfect mindless goes with everything color. Nice pigmentation and great staying power!!

on 1/14/2003 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Looks scary brown in the pan, but goes on as a beautifuly rosy flush, similar to Clinique's Blushwear in Shy. Lovely and natural on my Bobbi Brown Sand, Px Vellum, Illuminare Florentine Fair, Youngblood Barely Beige complexion.

Popular Blush Products