Cargo Prague

Cargo Prague
Prague

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great cool toned dusty pink/slightly mocha blush. Texture is very buttery with a solid matte finish - zero shimmer or glitter, although in the picture it looks like it has glimmer. I am NC 25 right now, but tend to lean neutral and it looks very natural on my skin. I uploaded a different picture because the first one does not reflect the true color of the product. Love the tins that Cargo products come in. More product than with most other brands.

on 5/16/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. I was looking for a blush that could replace my Miel Glace from Lancome, because it's $30 and I go through it in 6 months. I saw Prague's positive reviews and it looked like it would be a great dupe with almost twice the product at a similar price. In Sephora's lighting it looked like a nice neutral, bronze-rose, but in natural lighting it looks red on me, almost terracotta. I'm very careful not to over apply, but no matter what, it looks red. I gave it two lippies because the quality is superb.

on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another beautiful colour of the Cargo range. A matt beige-brown blush with a rosy-plummy hint in it. For me it works perfectly as a bronzer, as I tend to look muddy and dull with every other conventional bronzer, even with Benefit Dallas that is almost the same color like Prague but has a somehow perlescent consistency that doesnt't flatter my combo skin. This one gives me in winter a nice healthy glow when applied with a pink blush on the top (Catalina) and in summer, with tanned skin, it deepens and accentuate my tan and unify my complexion. But it is really really hard to find. Iím afraid that it has been discontinued and I donít know how I could replace it.

on 1/31/2010 10:40:00 PM

The blush is perfection! It's a great winter blush because it has little to no shimmer and gives the nicest flush to your skin. The texture is very soft and silky. It should be used with a light hand due to how pigmented it is. Overall, a really great blush and I love it.

Although the packaging is cute, I find it a tad inconvenient.

on 9/28/2008 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The perfect mauve/rose that gives a believable natural flush of color that makes skin glow with health and sensuality. Great color for brides as it photographs stunningly beautiful and lasts and lasts. I think this color is universally flattering but must be used sparingly or blended rather well on fairer complexions. I'm a PPP and wear this in the evening and favor Tonga for day. Minimal liklihood of disappointment.