Cargo Cosmetics Prague

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Cargo Cosmetics Prague
Prague

Price:
I bought this on clearance for only $5 CAD!
So i'm biased because i would not have purchased it had it not been that cheap. I rated it a 3 basing on the regular price of $32 CAD regularly. Yes it's pricey but this has more product than Nars and is just as pigmented. Hence a rating of 3. $/mg is better than Mac and Nars.

Packaging Quality - metal tin. Quite sturdy. However, annoying cuz you can't see the product until you open it. Rating of 4. It would be nice if there is a clear top and hinge.

Buy again: Yes! it's a beautiful brown mauve PERFECT for sculpted cheeks and you don't need a bronzer after. I have light/medium skintone and the mauve adds to a different dimension. I am used to using Nars Madly but Madly is more of a dusty brown rose while Prague is a dusty brown mauve.

Overall good product!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Pros: Whatever it is that NARS Orgasm tries to be, Cargo's Prague is. For me, anyway. Soft, natural, sweet rosy color.

Cons: Um, none. Just don't have a heavy hand! Never have a heavy hand!

If someone were to make a movie about my life and the actress playing me had to shoot a scene where she woke up in bed, I'd be all, "SHE MUST HAVE CARGO PRAGUE BLUSH ON IN THIS SCENE!" Like that.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a fabulous neutral blush, it's great for when you want the focus to be on either the eyes or lips but still need a bit of cheek color. It's a beigey-rose shade that looks very natural on my skin (LLL, NC20) and no shimmer.

on 12/20/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I hate the packaging of Cargo blushes .. but I absolutely love Prague! It's a hidden gem IMO!! The perfect mindless goes with everything color. Nice pigmentation and great staying power!!

Popular Blush Products