Cargo Cosmetics Prague

Cargo Cosmetics Prague
Prague

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great cool toned dusty pink/slightly mocha blush. Texture is very buttery with a solid matte finish - zero shimmer or glitter, although in the picture it looks like it has glimmer. I am NC 25 right now, but tend to lean neutral and it looks very natural on my skin. I uploaded a different picture because the first one does not reflect the true color of the product. Love the tins that Cargo products come in. More product than with most other brands.

on 9/28/2008 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The perfect mauve/rose that gives a believable natural flush of color that makes skin glow with health and sensuality. Great color for brides as it photographs stunningly beautiful and lasts and lasts. I think this color is universally flattering but must be used sparingly or blended rather well on fairer complexions. I'm a PPP and wear this in the evening and favor Tonga for day. Minimal liklihood of disappointment.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a medium-skinned Asian (Mac NC40, Stila 50 Watts) who likes a little rosy flush, and this stuff works like a charm. I can see that if you were paler, it might have a sort of "dirty" tone to it, but on me it looks like a bit of sun, a bit of flush. The powder has a smooth, velvety texture, and the pigment lasts for hours. I'll definitely buy this stuff again when I run out -- but there's so much of it in the tin (and a little goes a long way) that I can't imagine when that will be.

Popular Blush Products