Cargo Prague

Cargo Prague
Prague

4.9

Price:
I bought this on clearance for only $5 CAD!
So i'm biased because i would not have purchased it had it not been that cheap. I rated it a 3 basing on the regular price of $32 CAD regularly. Yes it's pricey but this has more product than Nars and is just as pigmented. Hence a rating of 3. $/mg is better than Mac and Nars.

Packaging Quality - metal tin. Quite sturdy. However, annoying cuz you can't see the product until you open it. Rating of 4. It would be nice if there is a clear top and hinge.

Buy again: Yes! it's a beautiful brown mauve PERFECT for sculpted cheeks and you don't need a bronzer after. I have light/medium skintone and the mauve adds to a different dimension. I am used to using Nars Madly but Madly is more of a dusty brown rose while Prague is a dusty brown mauve.

Overall good product!

on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another beautiful colour of the Cargo range. A matt beige-brown blush with a rosy-plummy hint in it. For me it works perfectly as a bronzer, as I tend to look muddy and dull with every other conventional bronzer, even with Benefit Dallas that is almost the same color like Prague but has a somehow perlescent consistency that doesnt't flatter my combo skin. This one gives me in winter a nice healthy glow when applied with a pink blush on the top (Catalina) and in summer, with tanned skin, it deepens and accentuate my tan and unify my complexion. But it is really really hard to find. Iím afraid that it has been discontinued and I donít know how I could replace it.

on 1/31/2010 10:40:00 PM

The blush is perfection! It's a great winter blush because it has little to no shimmer and gives the nicest flush to your skin. The texture is very soft and silky. It should be used with a light hand due to how pigmented it is. Overall, a really great blush and I love it.

Although the packaging is cute, I find it a tad inconvenient.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Pros: Whatever it is that NARS Orgasm tries to be, Cargo's Prague is. For me, anyway. Soft, natural, sweet rosy color.

Cons: Um, none. Just don't have a heavy hand! Never have a heavy hand!

If someone were to make a movie about my life and the actress playing me had to shoot a scene where she woke up in bed, I'd be all, "SHE MUST HAVE CARGO PRAGUE BLUSH ON IN THIS SCENE!" Like that.

on 7/15/2008 8:03:00 AM

Love this blush for my NW20 complexion. Very lovely, natural flush for me. Highly pigmented, soft, easy to blend. I am very pleased with Cargo powder products.

on 7/5/2007 2:44:00 PM

I love this blush. The texture of Cargo blushes is exquisite, and Prague is no exception. It goes on sheer and layers beautifully, without ever looking powdery. The color itself is lovely on my MMM NC30 complexion, although it seems pretty versatile and would probably look good on a variety of skin tones. And, unlike other reviewers, I love the adorable tin packaging. It holds a ton of product, and the wide surfact area makes for a more even, smooth application. Prague is a sheer plum with some brown it it. I wear it with both nude and plum l/s, both warm and cool. Love it!

I simply love this blush. It's perfect on my pale skin. New shades come on the market so fast I rarely repurchase the same shade except for PRAGUE... This is my favorite blush.

on 1/28/2003 4:12:00 PM

Beautiful cool pink/brown in nice large tin (fairly flat). I like this a lot but not quite as much as my beloved NARS. The NARS just gives me a slightly smoother application.

on 1/19/2003 11:47:00 PM

This is my all time favorite shade of blush. This is a pretty rose shade with a hint of brown to it. It looks so natural on my skin, it gives my face a healthy glow. I'm on my second pot of this and I know that I will continue to buy this again and again.

on 1/14/2003 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Looks scary brown in the pan, but goes on as a beautifuly rosy flush, similar to Clinique's Blushwear in Shy. Lovely and natural on my Bobbi Brown Sand, Px Vellum, Illuminare Florentine Fair, Youngblood Barely Beige complexion.