Cargo Prague

4.8

on 6/18/2012 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love Cargo blushes and have several. The quality and texture are just outstanding. Prague is a very soft, muted beige-brown with a plum tone. It's a very unique color and difficult to describe. This matte blush is probably best on fair and light skin tones. I don't know if I would purchase this color again, as it's a little too brown for my taste. It does make a good base color though - I put it all over the cheek area and then add a brighter pop of color on the apples of my cheeks. The lasting power is good and the big pans make it easy to get an even distribution of color on your brush. I love the tins because they're not plastic. Some have said they have difficulty with the lids. I don't store my makeup in the bathroom, so I wonder if that accounts for my not having this problem.

I love love love this so much, definitely recommend, its not too expensive and its HG material

on 1/25/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this blush. On the expensive, but I got it half off. This is a lovely everyday color for me and goes on very smooth. Ton of product.

on 8/20/2007 2:48:00 AM

I love this blush! Big tin, highly pigmented & easy to blend & layer. Personally I would only use this shade at night (I am pale) but it's the perfect deep rose pink. Will definitely re-purchase in other colours. I'm in Australia so it was $40 which was a lot, but I think it was worth it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is beautiful on me.. I had to try several at Sephora before I found something that would work with my coloring. I am yellow toned latina and I have lots of issues finding good blush color. The texture of the blush is devine, very easily swept up by a blush brush. The case is great, very wide for lots of swirl space, will last forever! Good staying power, I top off with a mineral set. This has been the only color I have been grabbing up lately.

Very neutral but gorgeous look. I just don't reach for it that often. Love the huge tin for swirling your brush. I don't have issues getting the cap off. RIS from a lovely MUA'er. Plum/brown undertones, dusty rose/plum on top. Don't know if I'd buy again as this will last me forever but I'll put that I will.

Cargo is my new favorite brand! Not only do I love the color of this blush, but the size is perfect for the price. On me (cool LLL) this blush looks like a natural bronzy color...very pretty! The texture is super silky and I just adore the classy metal tins...I must get more!

on 12/20/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I hate the packaging of Cargo blushes .. but I absolutely love Prague! It's a hidden gem IMO!! The perfect mindless goes with everything color. Nice pigmentation and great staying power!!

on 12/21/2002 8:40:00 PM

This is a great product. First and foremost, I love the packaging. The size of the tin makes it easy to get a good amount on a brush. The color is perfect for me (PPP) a deep rosy mocha color. Will buy again, though I think this tin will last me a long time.

Popular Blush Products