Cargo Prague

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Cargo Prague
Prague

4.8

I love love love this so much, definitely recommend, its not too expensive and its HG material

on 1/25/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this blush. On the expensive, but I got it half off. This is a lovely everyday color for me and goes on very smooth. Ton of product.

on 8/20/2007 2:48:00 AM

I love this blush! Big tin, highly pigmented & easy to blend & layer. Personally I would only use this shade at night (I am pale) but it's the perfect deep rose pink. Will definitely re-purchase in other colours. I'm in Australia so it was $40 which was a lot, but I think it was worth it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is beautiful on me.. I had to try several at Sephora before I found something that would work with my coloring. I am yellow toned latina and I have lots of issues finding good blush color. The texture of the blush is devine, very easily swept up by a blush brush. The case is great, very wide for lots of swirl space, will last forever! Good staying power, I top off with a mineral set. This has been the only color I have been grabbing up lately.

Very neutral but gorgeous look. I just don't reach for it that often. Love the huge tin for swirling your brush. I don't have issues getting the cap off. RIS from a lovely MUA'er. Plum/brown undertones, dusty rose/plum on top. Don't know if I'd buy again as this will last me forever but I'll put that I will.

Cargo is my new favorite brand! Not only do I love the color of this blush, but the size is perfect for the price. On me (cool LLL) this blush looks like a natural bronzy color...very pretty! The texture is super silky and I just adore the classy metal tins...I must get more!

on 12/20/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I hate the packaging of Cargo blushes .. but I absolutely love Prague! It's a hidden gem IMO!! The perfect mindless goes with everything color. Nice pigmentation and great staying power!!

on 12/21/2002 8:40:00 PM

This is a great product. First and foremost, I love the packaging. The size of the tin makes it easy to get a good amount on a brush. The color is perfect for me (PPP) a deep rosy mocha color. Will buy again, though I think this tin will last me a long time.