Cargo Prague

Prague

4.3

on 11/25/2003 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a total Cargo blush addict, but when I saw this blush in the pan I thought it would look horrible on me. Happily, I was wrong! :) I have GGG/MMM tannish Asian skin, and I reach for this more often than any other blush. It is kinda like a kicked-up Molokai - with just a touch of bronzer and a teeny bit of pink. Silky, smooth, long lasting, like all other Cargo blushes. This shade sweeps on in an easy instant, blends super quickly, and gives a very warm glow.

on 2/16/2003 3:54:00 PM

I agree with the reviewer below mine. I like a blush that looks like my own natural flush, not a brown blush. Prague simply looks like I put some bronzer on my cheeks; not pretty or cute just drab. I much prefer rose or red blushes.

on 1/19/2003 11:47:00 PM

This is my all time favorite shade of blush. This is a pretty rose shade with a hint of brown to it. It looks so natural on my skin, it gives my face a healthy glow. I'm on my second pot of this and I know that I will continue to buy this again and again.

on 1/19/2003 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Is it possible to love a blush? After years of searching for a blush that would look great on me I finally found it!! This is a BEAUTIFUL rosey shade that gives such a pretty natural flush to my cheeks. It goes on nice and soft, it looks much nicer on than it does in the pot. The only thing about Cargo blushes and lipglosses is that the packing stinks. The lid tends to get stuck so you have to be careful with it. It is a bit pricey but this will last you forever and the color is so pretty. This is worth every penny. RAVE from me!!!!!