Cargo Prague

Prague

4.6

on 5/16/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. I was looking for a blush that could replace my Miel Glace from Lancome, because it's $30 and I go through it in 6 months. I saw Prague's positive reviews and it looked like it would be a great dupe with almost twice the product at a similar price. In Sephora's lighting it looked like a nice neutral, bronze-rose, but in natural lighting it looks red on me, almost terracotta. I'm very careful not to over apply, but no matter what, it looks red. I gave it two lippies because the quality is superb.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not only do I love Cargo blushes - I think they make the best blushes on the planet. So understand that I detest the colour Prague. I think it absolutely does nothing for my cheeks, except turn them a drab grey/brown.

Cargo, I forgive you.

on 2/16/2003 3:54:00 PM

I agree with the reviewer below mine. I like a blush that looks like my own natural flush, not a brown blush. Prague simply looks like I put some bronzer on my cheeks; not pretty or cute just drab. I much prefer rose or red blushes.

Very neutral but gorgeous look. I just don't reach for it that often. Love the huge tin for swirling your brush. I don't have issues getting the cap off. RIS from a lovely MUA'er. Plum/brown undertones, dusty rose/plum on top. Don't know if I'd buy again as this will last me forever but I'll put that I will.

on 9/30/2006 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first Cargo blush, and so far I am very pleased with it. On me, it is a soft, but deep, dusty rose with hints of plum or mauve and some very subtle gold shimmer. It is similar to my stila fade blush (probably why I was drawn to this shade - lol), but rosier. This is definitely a great shade for fall and winter. It is neutral and goes with almost anything. Prague is very pigmented, so I do need to use a light hand as I have very fair skin, but it is so pretty on! The texture is great too - very silky! I think the Cargo tins are very attractive, but the lid is too loose and should fit better considering the price. I would definitely like to try other Cargo blushes now! I now can see why others have commented that these blushes can be addicting...

on 12/20/2004 3:01:00 PM

On my LLL complexion, Prague applies as a soft, matte rose brown. It's a neutral color, and looks fairly natural. The texture is soft and silky like other Cargo blushes. I had to take off a lipstick because this isn't the best color for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like the tin packaging for this blush! The color is beautiful for fall and winter. I don't think I'd wear this during the summer for it's a little too rich. I have medium fair skin and one of the ladies at Sephora tested it on me and it's the perfect natural, winter look. I think the pinky undertones has a nice warming effect for the cold months. :) pretty for everyday, emphasizes whatcha got, for the all-naturels!

on 8/26/2004 3:24:00 PM

Most of Cargo's blushes are actually TOO pigmented for me. My particular skin tone requires that I use a light hand with the blush. But I also look best in plummy shades, which is what makes Prague so perfect. The plum tones down my naturally pink cheeks and makes me look sophisticated. If you're getting the "dirty smudges on cheeks" look, you're probably getting too much of this heavily pigmented blush on your brush. Easy does it with these! Also a plus: the huge surface area of the blush in the tin. Cargo is right--it DOES help get the right amount and distribution of blush on the brush. Laura Mercier may make my HG blush (Opera), but the package is the exact same size as an eye shadow! Small blushes make it hard to get the brush loaded for natural-looking coverage. Nobody looks good with 2 stripes of blush on their face! :) The price is high considering how cheap the packaging is (cute, but it doesn't justify the $22 price tag). Where's the mirror that other high-priced brands provide? Why does the top come off so easily after 1-2 uses? It's more forgiveable for the blush, though, than it is for the eye shadows.

Cargo is my new favorite brand! Not only do I love the color of this blush, but the size is perfect for the price. On me (cool LLL) this blush looks like a natural bronzy color...very pretty! The texture is super silky and I just adore the classy metal tins...I must get more!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a medium-skinned Asian (Mac NC40, Stila 50 Watts) who likes a little rosy flush, and this stuff works like a charm. I can see that if you were paler, it might have a sort of "dirty" tone to it, but on me it looks like a bit of sun, a bit of flush. The powder has a smooth, velvety texture, and the pigment lasts for hours. I'll definitely buy this stuff again when I run out -- but there's so much of it in the tin (and a little goes a long way) that I can't imagine when that will be.