Cargo Prague

Filtered by age: 44-55
Cargo Prague
Prague

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great cool toned dusty pink/slightly mocha blush. Texture is very buttery with a solid matte finish - zero shimmer or glitter, although in the picture it looks like it has glimmer. I am NC 25 right now, but tend to lean neutral and it looks very natural on my skin. I uploaded a different picture because the first one does not reflect the true color of the product. Love the tins that Cargo products come in. More product than with most other brands.

on 6/18/2012 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love Cargo blushes and have several. The quality and texture are just outstanding. Prague is a very soft, muted beige-brown with a plum tone. It's a very unique color and difficult to describe. This matte blush is probably best on fair and light skin tones. I don't know if I would purchase this color again, as it's a little too brown for my taste. It does make a good base color though - I put it all over the cheek area and then add a brighter pop of color on the apples of my cheeks. The lasting power is good and the big pans make it easy to get an even distribution of color on your brush. I love the tins because they're not plastic. Some have said they have difficulty with the lids. I don't store my makeup in the bathroom, so I wonder if that accounts for my not having this problem.

on 9/28/2008 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The perfect mauve/rose that gives a believable natural flush of color that makes skin glow with health and sensuality. Great color for brides as it photographs stunningly beautiful and lasts and lasts. I think this color is universally flattering but must be used sparingly or blended rather well on fairer complexions. I'm a PPP and wear this in the evening and favor Tonga for day. Minimal liklihood of disappointment.

on 7/15/2008 8:03:00 AM

Love this blush for my NW20 complexion. Very lovely, natural flush for me. Highly pigmented, soft, easy to blend. I am very pleased with Cargo powder products.

on 1/14/2003 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Looks scary brown in the pan, but goes on as a beautifuly rosy flush, similar to Clinique's Blushwear in Shy. Lovely and natural on my Bobbi Brown Sand, Px Vellum, Illuminare Florentine Fair, Youngblood Barely Beige complexion.

Popular Blush Products