Cargo Prague

Cargo Prague
Prague

4.5

Price:
I bought this on clearance for only $5 CAD!
So i'm biased because i would not have purchased it had it not been that cheap. I rated it a 3 basing on the regular price of $32 CAD regularly. Yes it's pricey but this has more product than Nars and is just as pigmented. Hence a rating of 3. $/mg is better than Mac and Nars.

Packaging Quality - metal tin. Quite sturdy. However, annoying cuz you can't see the product until you open it. Rating of 4. It would be nice if there is a clear top and hinge.

Buy again: Yes! it's a beautiful brown mauve PERFECT for sculpted cheeks and you don't need a bronzer after. I have light/medium skintone and the mauve adds to a different dimension. I am used to using Nars Madly but Madly is more of a dusty brown rose while Prague is a dusty brown mauve.

Overall good product!

on 3/12/2012 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a fairly pale person - not paper white though (I wear #20 in mufe matte velvet) And Prague looks wonderful on my skin. It's just the right shade that compliments my skin tone. It's neutral enough that I can wear any shade of eyeshadow with it.
I have naturally rosey cheeks and this blush doesn't clash with them at all like some other more pink toned blushes do. It's very natural looking.
Not to mention the tin has a ton of color in it! It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Pros: Whatever it is that NARS Orgasm tries to be, Cargo's Prague is. For me, anyway. Soft, natural, sweet rosy color.

Cons: Um, none. Just don't have a heavy hand! Never have a heavy hand!

If someone were to make a movie about my life and the actress playing me had to shoot a scene where she woke up in bed, I'd be all, "SHE MUST HAVE CARGO PRAGUE BLUSH ON IN THIS SCENE!" Like that.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This color is beautiful on me.. I had to try several at Sephora before I found something that would work with my coloring. I am yellow toned latina and I have lots of issues finding good blush color. The texture of the blush is devine, very easily swept up by a blush brush. The case is great, very wide for lots of swirl space, will last forever! Good staying power, I top off with a mineral set. This has been the only color I have been grabbing up lately.

on 9/30/2006 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my first Cargo blush, and so far I am very pleased with it. On me, it is a soft, but deep, dusty rose with hints of plum or mauve and some very subtle gold shimmer. It is similar to my stila fade blush (probably why I was drawn to this shade - lol), but rosier. This is definitely a great shade for fall and winter. It is neutral and goes with almost anything. Prague is very pigmented, so I do need to use a light hand as I have very fair skin, but it is so pretty on! The texture is great too - very silky! I think the Cargo tins are very attractive, but the lid is too loose and should fit better considering the price. I would definitely like to try other Cargo blushes now! I now can see why others have commented that these blushes can be addicting...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a fabulous neutral blush, it's great for when you want the focus to be on either the eyes or lips but still need a bit of cheek color. It's a beigey-rose shade that looks very natural on my skin (LLL, NC20) and no shimmer.

on 8/26/2004 3:24:00 PM

Most of Cargo's blushes are actually TOO pigmented for me. My particular skin tone requires that I use a light hand with the blush. But I also look best in plummy shades, which is what makes Prague so perfect. The plum tones down my naturally pink cheeks and makes me look sophisticated. If you're getting the "dirty smudges on cheeks" look, you're probably getting too much of this heavily pigmented blush on your brush. Easy does it with these! Also a plus: the huge surface area of the blush in the tin. Cargo is right--it DOES help get the right amount and distribution of blush on the brush. Laura Mercier may make my HG blush (Opera), but the package is the exact same size as an eye shadow! Small blushes make it hard to get the brush loaded for natural-looking coverage. Nobody looks good with 2 stripes of blush on their face! :) The price is high considering how cheap the packaging is (cute, but it doesn't justify the $22 price tag). Where's the mirror that other high-priced brands provide? Why does the top come off so easily after 1-2 uses? It's more forgiveable for the blush, though, than it is for the eye shadows.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not only do I love Cargo blushes - I think they make the best blushes on the planet. So understand that I detest the colour Prague. I think it absolutely does nothing for my cheeks, except turn them a drab grey/brown.

Cargo, I forgive you.

on 12/20/2003 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I hate the packaging of Cargo blushes .. but I absolutely love Prague! It's a hidden gem IMO!! The perfect mindless goes with everything color. Nice pigmentation and great staying power!!

on 11/25/2003 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm a total Cargo blush addict, but when I saw this blush in the pan I thought it would look horrible on me. Happily, I was wrong! :) I have GGG/MMM tannish Asian skin, and I reach for this more often than any other blush. It is kinda like a kicked-up Molokai - with just a touch of bronzer and a teeny bit of pink. Silky, smooth, long lasting, like all other Cargo blushes. This shade sweeps on in an easy instant, blends super quickly, and gives a very warm glow.

Popular Blush Products