Cargo Prague

Filtered by age: 19-24
Cargo Prague
Prague

4.7

I love love love this so much, definitely recommend, its not too expensive and its HG material

on 8/20/2007 2:48:00 AM

I love this blush! Big tin, highly pigmented & easy to blend & layer. Personally I would only use this shade at night (I am pale) but it's the perfect deep rose pink. Will definitely re-purchase in other colours. I'm in Australia so it was $40 which was a lot, but I think it was worth it!

Prague is a matte dusty rose shade, very wearable and a great neutral. Like all Cargo blushes I have tried, this is soft and pigmented and lasts all day. I don't think Cargo blushes are too expensive as you get a lot of product for your $22. Only complaint is the lid is a little loose and the tin shows scratches and dings easily. I swapped for this but would definitely repurchase it.

on 12/20/2004 3:01:00 PM

On my LLL complexion, Prague applies as a soft, matte rose brown. It's a neutral color, and looks fairly natural. The texture is soft and silky like other Cargo blushes. I had to take off a lipstick because this isn't the best color for me.

Cargo is my new favorite brand! Not only do I love the color of this blush, but the size is perfect for the price. On me (cool LLL) this blush looks like a natural bronzy color...very pretty! The texture is super silky and I just adore the classy metal tins...I must get more!

on 3/22/2003 10:39:00 PM

A beautiful neutral rosy brown. Perfect for a polished, professional look. Highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way but the shade is natural enough that you don't look like a clown even with too much on. (I have light-medium olive/ Asian skin -- Prescriptives real vellum). Wish the tin wasn't so hard to open and yet flimsy, but overall still a great blush.

on 1/28/2003 4:12:00 PM

Beautiful cool pink/brown in nice large tin (fairly flat). I like this a lot but not quite as much as my beloved NARS. The NARS just gives me a slightly smoother application.

on 1/19/2003 11:47:00 PM

This is my all time favorite shade of blush. This is a pretty rose shade with a hint of brown to it. It looks so natural on my skin, it gives my face a healthy glow. I'm on my second pot of this and I know that I will continue to buy this again and again.

on 1/19/2003 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Is it possible to love a blush? After years of searching for a blush that would look great on me I finally found it!! This is a BEAUTIFUL rosey shade that gives such a pretty natural flush to my cheeks. It goes on nice and soft, it looks much nicer on than it does in the pot. The only thing about Cargo blushes and lipglosses is that the packing stinks. The lid tends to get stuck so you have to be careful with it. It is a bit pricey but this will last you forever and the color is so pretty. This is worth every penny. RAVE from me!!!!!

on 12/23/2002 6:29:00 AM

This blush is packaged in a large metal pot. It convenient to be able to swirl your blush brush in, but sometimes the lid gets stuck. Prague is a pink mocha shade that looks much darker in the packaging than on my cheeks. It goes on sheer and smooth. Well pigmented. This is one my favorites.

Popular Blush Products