Jordana Eyeshadow -- Mint

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/26/2009 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You don't have to be cool-toned to be able to wear it. Mint is gorgeous for me as an eyeliner! I use a bronze eyeshadow all over my lid, then I take my liner brush (MAC 212 works well) and press Mint onto my upper lashline. Makes my brown eyes look yummy!

on 7/30/2007 8:21:00 PM

Not my usual pick of colors but ever since MUA I've been picking up these at random. The color suits the name, it's a minty blue/green. Texture is as expected from these wonderful yet dirt cheap shadows so I had nothing to lose for $1. This is a good color to contrast with darker blues or to play around with layering for dimensions! It can be quite sheer as an icey blue or layered more for a minty look. Cool toned.

Best thing about Jordana shadows are the quality + price, and they're easy to depot to fit into an empty quard or palette. I've dropped one of these recently onto the floor and it didn't even shatter.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a wonderful color, it's a medium blue based frosted green. I got this for only a dollar, wonderful price, wonderful product. I highly recommend this e/s!

This shadow is such a pretty color. I bought it because I wanted a lighter green for spring. It's a really awesome color, but when I bought it it was broken in the pot, so be careful with them!

on 1/17/2005 11:16:00 AM

I liked the silky texture and cheapness (.99!) but this color was way too cool/bright for me. It's not a big deal, since it's so cheap (though I bought it at CVS and am going to return it to reduce makeup clutter). Probably would work better for cooler-toned people.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

Jordana...who knew??? Found this at a “dollar store,” Mint is a pale blue-green with what I detect as a tiny touch of gold shimmer. This shade will lend itself well to play! I wet-brushed this on my lid and V’d Milani’s Atlantis dry at the outer corners of my eyes and wet as a liner . . . How pretty!!! My brown eyes suddenly looked like they were a REAL COLOR instead of lifeless brown! I want to pair Mint with a deep purple liner and Jordana Iced Pink to the brow. I am going to hunt down more of these $.99 wonders . . . now if only this single Mom had some place to wear this look besides Publix :]