MAC Frost Lipstick in FETISH

4.3

on 8/13/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My HG l/s for most of my adult life has been MAC O, but I recently changed my hair color to a strawberry blonde, and while O still looks good, I found something that better complements the red in my new hair. And this is it. Its interesting and complex like O (and like most of MACs Frosts), but theres less berry and more brown and therefore its much warmer. I pair it with MAC Cork l/l, and although it sounds like it would be quite dark (especially given Im NW20), its actually almost like an MLBB shade with a bit of Frost drama. Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I am so happy I purchased this color. I love the gorgeous shimmer/frost that it has and when I use lipgloss it just adds that extra POW. I am a "lipstick" kind of girl, I prefer to have a bold lip everyday. Lately I've been trying to try things more on the "neutral" side, and although this is a bold color it can be toned down and adds a very natural color to your lip without having ugly pale lips. I am NOT a fan on nude lipstick and no matter how much I try I just can't get into it. This is the perfect alternative. I also love mixing this with "Velvet Teddy" and it looks gorgeous, my kind of brown/nude. I also love it when I really layer it on - it is VERY pigmented and adds a lot of dimension to my lips. This is almost a copper color, but definitely more dark brown. It kind of reminds me of a coffee bean. And i love the signature Vanilla smell :)

on 8/13/2012 7:47:00 PM

I love this color, this is the only shade of red I can wear. It's more of a reddish brown lipstick. It is not as "frosty" as some of mac's other frost lippies, though it does have a nice sheen, just enough in my opinion. I would have given it 5 stars but the color is a bit think, now don't get me wrong, I like it a lot, but the color is not buildable and I could see a lot of people not liking how light the color goes on. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 8/24/2011 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been wearing this one when out in the evenings for a long time and i still love it. looks brillient in the summer to highly pigmented looks great in photos also.

on 1/10/2010 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Fetish is a sleeper in my stash, and it's one that I don't use often, but when I do .. WHOA .. Always wows me!

Fetish is a medium brown infused with coppery golden shimmer. This makes for a perfect deeper lip when you want to add some dimension without going super dark. It's medium to deep. This looks awesome with a more simple eye, a dark smokey lashline and lots of mascara. This applies with great color payoff, and while it is slightly dry since it's a frost finish, the color is magnificent and it wears incredibly long. Definitely one that I think just about any skintone could pull off! continued >>

on 12/26/2009 6:03:00 PM

I always used YSL Rouge Vibration nr. 5 and was very very disappointed to find out they stopped producing this line. Tried a lot of different lipsticks to find the same classy result. One day, in Toronto, I found this one of Mac and I must say: it comes very close. I will continue to buy it but if one day YSL decides to go back to my favourite....

on 11/18/2009 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love, love, love this bronze shimmer frost lipstick. It looks great on my dark (NW43) complexion. I will buy this again and again for years to come (crossing fingers that MAC never discontinues this product).

on 4/25/2009 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I used to love this color years ago when the darker color lips were in. I don't believe I used to use it on a daily basis. But now, it just sits because this color isn't so popular anymore. I think it's more for a night out on the town, rather than the office or everyday wear. This is still a pretty color in my opinion.

I can't believe there aren't more reviews on this lipstick. I love this copper toned color, especially when worn under MAC Tranceplant lustreglass. A MAC SA suggested this, and it turned out to be a gorgeous deep plum/brown...just the color I was looking for. Wearing this color combo with a light shimmery wash on the eyelids...and I get a very polished-up evening look. And I get plenty of compliments on this!! Would definitely re-purchase, and pray that MAC will never ever discontinue this shade!!

on 5/31/2008 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favourite lipstick shades. Usually i wear purple to plum coloured lipsticks and was in the market for something a little different. When i picked up this colour to swatch it i knew from that moment I wanted to try it on.. looked fantastic.. Although its one of my favourites I don't wear it that often. Only when I'm going out at night.. Really compliments my olive coloured skin.. :-)

Popular Lipsticks