BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

2.5

on 1/7/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Yes...i bought this for the package...Silly me...It is a really fun shimmer-glitter to use for a night out on the town. The packaging is cute, I wish it wasn't cardboard though. Mine got a little wet and the whole thing was pretty much shot. Oh well.

I bought this mainly for the cute box and basically that is all it is for me. A gorgeous box with a puff that has a little glitter. I have only used it 4 times and already there is only a small amount of glitter coming off the puff. This really signaled my end of purchasing BeneFit products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had read so much about these Powders in magazines, and was curious about the hype behind it. So I decided to purchase one, I bought 'Kitten Goes To New York'. It's a copperish glitter. The box is very pretty, the black puff is cute. It shows up nicely, but by the end of the day, I see nothing. I do like the product, but hardly ever use it. I bought it probably 8 months ago, and have used it maybe 3 times. Just something I wouldn't buy agian.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I prefer these to Urban Decay shimmer powders because the puff is big and the shimmer only comes off of the puff not outof the box. I also liek the boxes a lot. THe one thing that brings this (and the rest of the Kitten Shimmers) down is the fragrance. It's very light, but the smell just irritates me sometimes because it's kind of musky.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So cute! The package is adorable, and the glitter is very pretty and subtle. It's true that it's very hard to tell how much is left, and it is expensive, so I probably won't buy it again, but I'm glad I tried it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I hate to say this because the cause is so good, but I was not happy with this powder. I have always wanted to try the Kitten powders but didnt want to spend the $, but since the cause was so worth it, I finally purchased it. It is a black puff with the powder inside that has copper sparkles and a light fragrance. It is barely noticeable, both the shimmer and the scent. I feel like it is totally useless. The cardboard container is cute but I dont use this at all. And if I do use it I put another more shimmery powder on over it. I would not purchase any of the Kitten powders again. Not worth the money, except in this case!