benefit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

on 11/9/2003 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this for myself as a birthday present 2 years ago, and although it is completely overpriced, I think it's adorable. The container is cute (wish it wasn't cardboard though), the scent is nice, and the pink-copper glitter is "just right". I have had no problems getting the powder out of the puff. The glitter lasts a reasonable amount of time, but I've found I can keep it around even longer if I "poof" it on just before my lotion dries (it seems to 'catch' it and hold it). I don't use it often, but it makes me feel totally girly when I do, and for that I rate it highly.

on 4/21/2003 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Firstly, i hate anything packaged in cardboard but I had to try these. I have this both in Paris and New York. Paris is a lilac shimmer which is gorgeous, new york is a pink copper shimmer, also very gorgeous but does not show very well on darker skin tones. I did not detect a strong odour (which is good because it cannot compete with your perfume)...the puff is cute, true. But for what this is, the price (i think $26USD) is absolutely uncalled for. This is the most overpriced product i own (and that's saying a LOT).
I got them on Ebay for less than half price, thankfully. Also worth a mention, I find it very hard to get the shimmer out of the new york puff. i actually cut mine open (there is a sachet and a sponge inside in case you wondered)
I like the idea of this product, i will look for cheaper alternatives.

I hate to argue sorry!

But I have to say I LOVE Kitten. It gives just the right amount of light shimmer. Most products make me look like a light bulb or the glitter is just to chunky looking.

This is the one product that I have just the right consistncy of shimmer.

It also lasts FOREVER I orginally bought the first kitten and was afraid I would run out of it and so I bought another box. I still haven't gone through the first one.

My only complaint? The shimmer could last LONGER. And yes it is expensive.

Just my 2cents