BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

3.3

on 4/21/2003 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Firstly, i hate anything packaged in cardboard but I had to try these. I have this both in Paris and New York. Paris is a lilac shimmer which is gorgeous, new york is a pink copper shimmer, also very gorgeous but does not show very well on darker skin tones. I did not detect a strong odour (which is good because it cannot compete with your perfume)...the puff is cute, true. But for what this is, the price (i think $26USD) is absolutely uncalled for. This is the most overpriced product i own (and that's saying a LOT).
I got them on Ebay for less than half price, thankfully. Also worth a mention, I find it very hard to get the shimmer out of the new york puff. i actually cut mine open (there is a sachet and a sponge inside in case you wondered)
I like the idea of this product, i will look for cheaper alternatives.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I prefer these to Urban Decay shimmer powders because the puff is big and the shimmer only comes off of the puff not outof the box. I also liek the boxes a lot. THe one thing that brings this (and the rest of the Kitten Shimmers) down is the fragrance. It's very light, but the smell just irritates me sometimes because it's kind of musky.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So cute! The package is adorable, and the glitter is very pretty and subtle. It's true that it's very hard to tell how much is left, and it is expensive, so I probably won't buy it again, but I'm glad I tried it.