benefit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
benefit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

2.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I hate to say this because the cause is so good, but I was not happy with this powder. I have always wanted to try the Kitten powders but didnt want to spend the $, but since the cause was so worth it, I finally purchased it. It is a black puff with the powder inside that has copper sparkles and a light fragrance. It is barely noticeable, both the shimmer and the scent. I feel like it is totally useless. The cardboard container is cute but I dont use this at all. And if I do use it I put another more shimmery powder on over it. I would not purchase any of the Kitten powders again. Not worth the money, except in this case!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had read so much about these Powders in magazines, and was curious about the hype behind it. So I decided to purchase one, I bought 'Kitten Goes To New York'. It's a copperish glitter. The box is very pretty, the black puff is cute. It shows up nicely, but by the end of the day, I see nothing. I do like the product, but hardly ever use it. I bought it probably 8 months ago, and have used it maybe 3 times. Just something I wouldn't buy agian.