BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten Goes to New York

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had read so much about these Powders in magazines, and was curious about the hype behind it. So I decided to purchase one, I bought 'Kitten Goes To New York'. It's a copperish glitter. The box is very pretty, the black puff is cute. It shows up nicely, but by the end of the day, I see nothing. I do like the product, but hardly ever use it. I bought it probably 8 months ago, and have used it maybe 3 times. Just something I wouldn't buy agian.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I prefer these to Urban Decay shimmer powders because the puff is big and the shimmer only comes off of the puff not outof the box. I also liek the boxes a lot. THe one thing that brings this (and the rest of the Kitten Shimmers) down is the fragrance. It's very light, but the smell just irritates me sometimes because it's kind of musky.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So cute! The package is adorable, and the glitter is very pretty and subtle. It's true that it's very hard to tell how much is left, and it is expensive, so I probably won't buy it again, but I'm glad I tried it.

on 12/7/2001 6:07:00 PM

This is as cute as the other Kitten powders. The puff leaves behind a bronzey pink shimmery powder on my skin. Pricey, but worth it. BeneFit has the cutest packaging.