Fancl Fancl White Clear Mask SP

Fancl Fancl White Clear Mask SP

4.7

on 6/27/2014 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this mask for the last 2 years. I bought this on a whim with hopes that it would help with some of my acne marks. The first time I used it, I found the results kinda meh and totally forgotten about it for the next few months.
I finally used it again as it was expiring soon (Fancl products have a 1 year expiry) and this time round, I fell in love with it. After using it, my face felt lightly moisturised and somewhat soft and plump. But the next day, the difference was pretty marked. My skin was definitely brighter, skintone a little more refined and pores smaller. The best thing was that it dried up and reduced the size of my blemishes - and that itself is a major win for me!
It is not a miracle cure for scars and it might not be moisturing enough for winter (or super dry skin), but I like this much more than the Fancl anti aging mask. I now have a major stash of it at home and i always pop the mask on when my skin feels a lil dull or when I have a minor breakout.

I bought the 2 week program as they were having a promotion. It included 15 White Clear Mask and 2 bottles of White Essence. It cost a little under $200US. Quite expensive, but the SA said that their whitening program does not dry the skin. That got me sold because most whitening products will dry out the skin. This and being that, there are no preservatives and alcohol. This program has you using the mask everyday (a must) for 2 weeks straight and then you can continue with every other day, and slowy expand your usage. I've tried many whitening products before, but nothing ever worked. I have a lot of freckles that I've had since little, so it is pretty permanent. After diligently using the mask everyday and the white essence day and night, I am shocked that this program actually worked.At first, I as hesistant to use it everyday as I'm afraid it might be too harsh, but my skin took it very well. My freckles have faded, though not gone (that would just be too high of an expectation), my pores have gotten more refined, and no breakout during my period. I also got compliments how my skin is so smooth and bright. This also did not dry out my skin. This definitely is a miracle program.

on 12/20/2011 10:17:00 AM

This is my favourite product from Fancl. The whitening effect is beyond words. I love how my acne-prone skin doesnt not react in a negative way towards it. If only, the pricing is cheaper, I'll use this every alternate day. This is a luxury product right now, so I use it once every fortnight.

My skin is always a tad brighter after using this and it doesnt clog my pores.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a really expensive mask to me but I still keep buying it. I have A LOT acne scares on my cheeks and this is the only product that helps. It doesn't break me out and I notice a huge difference every time after I using it. An amazing product indeed.

Honestly i was disappointed when i took off this mask after my first use. I looked into the mirror and my skin felt the same, just with a bit of left over essense. So i massaged the essense into my skin and continued with eye cream and night cream. I was thinking not to recommend this to anyone. BUT... The surprise came in the morning. Its like : wake up and take a peek at your snow white glowy skin. Yup Yup. Thats what happened. Moisture, fairness and health all flushed to your face. Love it and will use it always

on 11/1/2008 7:39:00 PM

This is a very good whitening mask. My skin looks whiter and brighter after I used this mask. I will definitely repurchase this product :)

on 7/6/2008 9:47:00 AM

I have tried a lot of whitening products, from essences to masks, and this is actually the only product which works for me. It's expensive, at about HK$45 per piece, but since it works, I'm ok with it. It doesn't irritate my skin, it helps fade my pimple marks, and with persistent use my skin is more even-toned (and I get tan very easily and rarely get more pale!). I'll keep on buying it; I hope they don't discontinue the product! I also hope Fancl can make larger packs, rather than 3 pieces in a box, as it's really quite environmentally unfriendly!

very good whitening mask,fade marks with repeated use but i think it has alcohol.

on 12/18/2007 4:40:00 AM

i love this mask as it really lighten my pimple marks and make me look fairer too. my face also look moisturize and supple. the only con is the price is quite steep, SGD32.50 for three pcs. if the price is cheaper, i definitely rate this product 5 out of 5.

on 11/2/2007 10:15:00 AM

Best whitening mask i've ever used - my skin looks visibly fairer after every usage. down side is that this will only last for one day, and it can get a little messy with lotion dripping on your clothes if you dont handle it quickly. will definitely purchase again.