Ralph Lauren Lauren Style

No Image

3.8

on 7/19/2015 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Found a dupe for Ralph Lauren Lauren Style, Marks & Spencer's Blush!

on 3/23/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I didnt like this at much at first but now I love this scent. There is a distinct grapefruit smell which is balanced out with a mild floral scent. I wore this to work alot. I wish I hadnt worn it so much so that I would have more left now. Lol. Surprisingly nice.

on 5/21/2010 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

OMG!!! I think I have found my hg fragrance. I love perfume, but I always felt like I should have a signature and this is it. I love Lauren style. When I smell it, I think of classic, sophisticated, ladylike but sexy. It is floral, but it is subtle. It's like it sneaks up on you. This is my most favorite scent, makes me feel sexy, girly and feminine all in one!!! I love the bottle too, so chic!! I have the 4.2 fl oz, so may not need to buy again, but def would!!

on 1/26/2010 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The scent is strictly okay, nothing oo-la la. It's very clean and crisp, perhaps that's where it fails for me. I like clean, but this is too clean. It's not bad. I got it as a gift, so I still wear it from time to time. One great thing about it, is, that it lasts a long time. Just a little spritz will last you the whole day. I'm more of a floral, soft perfume kinda gal, so this doesn't work for me.

on 1/13/2010 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume its my all time favourite =)

on 12/30/2009 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favorite fragrances. After hearing so much great things about RL Romance, I went to the store to buy it but instead fell in love with Style. It's definitely a more feminine and floral scent than Romance. Very light and not overpowering. It's perfect for me, as I don't like heavy scents. It doesn't have the greatest lasting ability compared to other scents. But the bottle is small and convenient so its easy to carry in your purse for a mid afternoon touch up.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This smells great, I love it. Lasts all day, no complaints I sprayed it early in the morning as I was getting ready and, it smells the same. (: It stayed, a great everyday perfume.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a soft discreet scent that does not overpower you and casual enough for work. I don't like to hit people with a strong scent so this is perfect. It doesn't smell obnoxious and it lasts at least 4 hours on well moisturized skin. I wish that it would last a whole lot longer like other perfumes. The glass bottle is pretty and the pink color is irresistable. I don't smell the lime but it's listed as one of the scents. Here is more info from an online site:
Lauren Style by Ralph Lauren is a oriental floral fragrance for women. Lauren Style was launched in 2004. Top notes are lime, orange blossom, violet leaf and tangerine; middle notes are magnolia, gardenia, indian tuberose and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, musk and vanilla.

on 2/16/2009 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Lovely scent. i get a tinge of floral + sweetness + clean. (duh im bad at describing scents) my man complimented on how nice I smell. BUT, zero staying power on me, albeit an edp. Love it, but hate it for not smelling like anything after half an hour.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this in the lotion form and I am afraid to wear it; it is so strong.

Popular Fragrances