Gucci Envy ME

3.4

on 8/14/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This was a total fail with my body chemistry. The notes at fault were the pink pepper and the litchi. Those notes are dominent with my body chemistry and they always turn sour on me. The upside the perfume does last all day.

on 11/30/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

So this is my go-to fragrance. I absolutely love it for everyday, especially when I am in a rush and do not want to dig through all my perfumes to find one that I like. I will say that its not a very distinctive scent. By this I mean that its relatively simple, if that makes sense. However, with that being said it smells so good and I always get compliments. I would totally recommend this product!

on 8/15/2009 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Gucci envy me is one of my fewer fresh scented products. I tend to go for more strong, vanillaish fragrances like thierry mugler's angel. Envy me is a strong almost citrusy scent. I love the staying power but it wasn't instant LOVE. I won't buy this again because the bottle's so large am literally trying to finish it fast because am bored with it. Will work well for people who are loyal to one scent and like citrusy scents.

on 1/24/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Very fresh floral with no staying power. It is very sort of clean smelling but I will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Envy Me! It's a fruity floral that I find so sparkling, bubbly and refreshing. I also love the powder notes I usually can't stand powdery scents. I recently sprayed some from a forgotten bottle and fell in love all over again.

The first spray provides a burst of sparkling fruits combined with florals. Then it transforms into a powdery floral and finally into a lovely sophisticated musk. It also has a slight sweetness (not sickingly though) throughout all these stages, so stay away if you don't like the that but, I happen to love it.

If the sweetness or fruitiness turns you off try Versace Bright Crystal it is VERY similar but without the sweet or as much fruity notes.

The only bummer is that it doesn't last long, but I still love this stuff.

Popular Fragrances