Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

4.6

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its fruity and sweet, but not the overbearing, suffocating kind. I usually go for more fresh scents and not for the fruity ones. But I needed to buy this when I tried this at Sephora! The scent definitely lasts the whole night, even through the morning! Sometimes when I wake up, I can still smell it in my hair! Amazing staying power! I will definitely keep on repurchasing when I'm done with my third bottle!

on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Funny that this is called Envy Me because it's such a lovely, light-hearted perfume. I like that it's fruity without the usual sickening notes of melon or peach. This tickles the nose with bright pomegranate, blossoms into a shy pink rose and mellows to a soft musk. I love the rose wine color and the pretty bottle. It fades faster than my other perfumes but I don't really mind.

on 5/17/2008 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only said i wouldn't buy this product again becuase i don't rebuy perfumes.
Anyway, this perfume is very, very strong. I remember i was feeling sick one time, and spraying this perfume made me feel worse (nauseous), so don't wear it when you're sick!

That being said, the lasting power is amazing - for seriously the whole day. Whenever i wear it, my friends comment on how good i smell - like flowers.

The bottle is pretty, too!

on 6/21/2006 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Oh yes people, buy this! It smells great, not so much of a grown woman scent like a Fleur de Kenzo but not as flowery as Clarins Par Amour toujours. Very much between the two. It wasnt the most expensive perfume either. :)

on 10/11/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Gucci Envy Me is a pretty, girly, fresh, fruity-floral scent. It is work appropriate as it will not offend others. I purchased a 1 oz bottle at Marshalls for $24.99. I wouldn't pay more than that for this scent, however I do find it a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So feminine and flirty, I really like it. I wore it everyday for weeks at one point. It's lovely!

on 11/25/2007 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty fragrance. I used to wear this when I would go out to party colleges and night in general (since replaced with Armani Code). I'm into more seductive fragrances now but theres something unusually sexy about this scent - it kind of subtly reminds me liquor but in a good way. It would def be a LOOK AT ME fragrance except for the fact that its not strong at all and you can't really smell it - only up close. Its floral yet kind of powdery. Its fun yet sophicated. I feel chic and fashionable when I wear it. Very trendy. I will never finish the 65% of the 3.4 oz bottle I have left otherwise I would repurchase. My only complaint is that my bottle is nearly a foot tall and quite skinny and I'm always afraid its going to topple over and fall. I also have the lotion and body wash. The body wash is good and makes the whole bathroom smell pretty but the lotion smells cheap and is watery and not hydrating.