Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

4.6

on 3/6/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume of all time! Its fruity and sweet, but not the overbearing, suffocating kind. I usually go for more fresh scents and not for the fruity ones. But I needed to buy this when I tried this at Sephora! The scent definitely lasts the whole night, even through the morning! Sometimes when I wake up, I can still smell it in my hair! Amazing staying power! I will definitely keep on repurchasing when I'm done with my third bottle!

on 10/11/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Gucci Envy Me is a pretty, girly, fresh, fruity-floral scent. It is work appropriate as it will not offend others. I purchased a 1 oz bottle at Marshalls for $24.99. I wouldn't pay more than that for this scent, however I do find it a nice addition to my fragrance wardrobe.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So feminine and flirty, I really like it. I wore it everyday for weeks at one point. It's lovely!

on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Funny that this is called Envy Me because it's such a lovely, light-hearted perfume. I like that it's fruity without the usual sickening notes of melon or peach. This tickles the nose with bright pomegranate, blossoms into a shy pink rose and mellows to a soft musk. I love the rose wine color and the pretty bottle. It fades faster than my other perfumes but I don't really mind.

on 5/17/2008 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only said i wouldn't buy this product again becuase i don't rebuy perfumes.
Anyway, this perfume is very, very strong. I remember i was feeling sick one time, and spraying this perfume made me feel worse (nauseous), so don't wear it when you're sick!

That being said, the lasting power is amazing - for seriously the whole day. Whenever i wear it, my friends comment on how good i smell - like flowers.

The bottle is pretty, too!

on 11/25/2007 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty fragrance. I used to wear this when I would go out to party colleges and night in general (since replaced with Armani Code). I'm into more seductive fragrances now but theres something unusually sexy about this scent - it kind of subtly reminds me liquor but in a good way. It would def be a LOOK AT ME fragrance except for the fact that its not strong at all and you can't really smell it - only up close. Its floral yet kind of powdery. Its fun yet sophicated. I feel chic and fashionable when I wear it. Very trendy. I will never finish the 65% of the 3.4 oz bottle I have left otherwise I would repurchase. My only complaint is that my bottle is nearly a foot tall and quite skinny and I'm always afraid its going to topple over and fall. I also have the lotion and body wash. The body wash is good and makes the whole bathroom smell pretty but the lotion smells cheap and is watery and not hydrating.

on 6/21/2006 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Oh yes people, buy this! It smells great, not so much of a grown woman scent like a Fleur de Kenzo but not as flowery as Clarins Par Amour toujours. Very much between the two. It wasnt the most expensive perfume either. :)

Popular Fragrances