Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Gucci Envy ME

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

on 10/30/2009 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

one of my fav fragrances, i love floral rose smells this is lovely and light and very girly.

I've used this for 2 years now... absolutely love it. GREAT scent!

Very pretty, light scent. Look out for it at TJ Maxx for $19.99!

on 6/5/2006 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. This fragrance really stands out for me. I think this is a versatile scent that would be great as both a summer and winter perfume. I will buy it over and over without a doubt.

I was lemming this for ages before I broke down and bought it and I'm so glad I did! It's a fantastic scent that's not too heavy for daywear, and while most EDTs wear off after a few hours I swear I can still smell it up to eight hours later. The scent is very light and playful.

The packaging is fantastic. Love the bottle. So cute!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

pretty sweet floral perfume...has peony,pink musk,pineapple...pretty for spring and summer!

on 2/28/2005 6:18:00 PM

Gorgeous scent, gorgeous bottle, funky name - I love this stuff!
I usually wear Gucci at night (this or EDP II) and an escada ltd ed during the day.
I am pretty picky with fragrances because they give me headaches very easily, but this has never happened with the Gucci scents.
I'd love to describe what this smells like but I'm not great at describing fragrances. To me it's floral, musky and fruity all at the same time. It's an unusual and beautiful.

This is a bright, pleasant scent that is a little bit less "ditzy" than what I'm normally drawn to (such as BabyDoll by YSL.) It is just a touch more complex, so I love it for when I have to act my age. The bottle is lame, though. Unless you're really just buying it for the Gucci logo - there's plenty of that.

on 3/24/2010 2:49:00 PM

I purchased this perfume a few weeks ago. The scent is great, a fruity floral. It smells to me like it has raspberries in it which smells good.. I wanted a summer semi- youthful scent. It's not a teenage scent and it's not an old lady scent... it's somewhere in the middle...which is what I was attracted to..the bottle is cute!...and I was actually more attracted to this perfume for its bottle..lol..I personally think Flora by Gucci smells a little better than Envy Me..and If I buy a Gucci perfume it might be Flora next..
I also agree that the scent has an average staying power..not great, so you might need to put more on after a few hours...but it's still a nice fragrance for spring/summer.