Gucci Envy ME

4.4

on 11/21/2012 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It's pleasant, but nothing special. I got the bottle for free, I wear from time to time when I want something different since I dont normally wear pink scents. It's nice, but not a signature for me. Nothing remarkable. I wouldnt buy it.

on 1/10/2010 2:37:00 AM

I first bought this back in 2004 when the scent was first launched. I've never really been a huge fan of Gucci b/c I think most of their scents are VERY heavy and scream old lady to me. As soon as the sales lady sprayed this I had to have it! The initial spray to my body was alittle strong but it dries down to such a nice unique floral on me with a twist of fruit at the very end, it doesn't remind me of anything I already own for the most part. Maybe a much lighter/florally version of YSL Babydoll. Its a bit expensive at $85 for a 3.4oz bottle but from other reviews I've read on here it appears that it pops up @ Kohls and other lower-end stores on clearance time to time.

I'm not normally a fan of floral scents but for some reason I really liked this one. I have easily over 100 perfumes and this is probably the first perfume that I ever went thru a full bottle of. Since then I've probably gone thru about 4 bottles easy.

This is one I fall in and out of love with over and over again and will continue to go back to since I've managed to swap for quite a few backup bottles ;) Its very work appropriate as its not insanely strong. I keep a 1.7oz of this in my gym bag in the car all the time just incase I happen to run out somewhere without notice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to love this perfume. It's sweet, but with a sexy edge that catches attention. People commented on it a lot. However, half a year after I first got it, I can't stand it anymore. It smells cloying and sickeningly sweet to me, and I just can't take it - I feel like I jumped into a pool of molten candy. The dry-down is a little better, musky and less sweet, but still too much. The lasting power is pretty good, the sillage is decent.

Love this perfume! So flirty and girly, but not too sweet. Great every day perfume. Always gets compliments! Will always have a bottle of this.

on 5/13/2008 9:46:00 PM

I love love love love love this. I have ran out now and am planning to get more but i just haven't gotten around to it. A friend from work gave it to me (well the remains of it) and i thought it smelt nice, it wasn't until i bought another bottle and everyone was saying 'someone smells so nice' (it was me lol). The boys loved how fresh and clean it smelt, and when my friend borrowed her boyfriend would be like 'you smell so good, what is it?'. So if you want to smell 'fresh'! It is a must!

on 3/14/2007 3:49:00 PM

I love this sent, its a great perfume, not too fancy so I can wear it every day but still nice enough for spieical occasions.

on 10/24/2006 3:35:00 PM

I love this fragrance. Its a great spring/summer/fall scent.... might be a bit too sweet and floral for winter though (when i prefer somethign warmer and spicier). My warm weather HG is Givenchy Very irresistable but this I think comes close. This is definatley not an older lady scent. In fact i think i may be on the borderline of who this scent is made for (late teens early to mid twenties - im 28). But thats ok.... i definately think this is a flirty scent. Very feminine and for some reason it makes me happy and wakes me up a bit when i apply it. 6 hours later and i still smell it on my skin. It definately wafts because I had my mom smell it on me while i was across the room after wearing it for about 30 minutes. I got this in a swap and the bottle is only 1/3rd way full... i have a feeling it wont be lasting that long and i will have to repurchase or find someone else to swap it from. I like this much better than ENVY which i still think is ok.

on 8/22/2006 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm not sure what to think about this. I love the spicy note which would be the Pink Pepper and I also love the Pomegranate, but the peony, jasmine and musk in this keeps me distanced. Notes:
Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk. I wonder if all the hated elements were removed, if I would really love this. It's a bit complex and was formulated carefully from the list of scents used. It is a perfect pink fragrance and the bottle suits the scent, though I would probably grow tired of this after 24 hours.

on 6/21/2006 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Oh yes people, buy this! It smells great, not so much of a grown woman scent like a Fleur de Kenzo but not as flowery as Clarins Par Amour toujours. Very much between the two. It wasnt the most expensive perfume either. :)

on 2/15/2006 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a soft and pretty citrus scent, it's not all citrus, also a bit floral. I really like it! It took me a while to get this, but now I'm happy to finally have it. It lasts on me for a long while without wearing away. It's a bit pricey but well worth it. Big rave from me!!

Popular Fragrances