Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.7

on 5/17/2008 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only said i wouldn't buy this product again becuase i don't rebuy perfumes.
Anyway, this perfume is very, very strong. I remember i was feeling sick one time, and spraying this perfume made me feel worse (nauseous), so don't wear it when you're sick!

That being said, the lasting power is amazing - for seriously the whole day. Whenever i wear it, my friends comment on how good i smell - like flowers.

The bottle is pretty, too!

on 2/4/2008 2:07:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume, it is quite strong so one spray will last a long time. If you enjoy floral you should check this out, it is perfect for day wear. I really like that it smells fresh and clean, not stifling like some other perfumes out there.

on 8/7/2006 7:32:00 PM

Bought this in 30ml last weekend and am TOTALLY in love with it!!!! It is a very very feminine, sweet floral/fruity scent that really stands out. It isn't too strong and can be worn both during the day or in the everning, in whatever occasion! It stays on reasonably well. Say I spray 4-5 squirts at 9 pm, I can still vaguely smell it the next morning. Everytime I wear this it puts me into a really flirty girly mood and I got compliments from my boyfriend too the first time I had this on! >W< I think it's targeted at women who are between 18-25 in my opinion. It's in no way too adolescent but isn't too grown-up either. I'm just soooooooo in love with it I'll definitely buy this again, and again!!!!

on 2/25/2006 11:10:00 PM

I love this scent. I went through a lot of trouble to get my hands on the first bottle. I don't think I ever liked any fragrance so much that I paid full price so much trouble to get it. This fragrance is so fruity and girly I love it for the summer.

on 6/27/2005 9:48:00 PM

I brought this last summer in Asia. I love it. It's so young and summery. I like the spirit of the scent and the cute pink bottle.

My bf gave this to me a few days ago. This has a very romantic and sweet smell. It is fresh, sexy, feminime but outgoing, and unique. I love the botle only because of the pink colour. at first i like this fragrance, but after a few times wearing this, i LOVE it. everybody complement me when i wear it. it has a great staying power too, i can still smells it in my hair the next day. i usually spray my EDT/EDP in the air so that it falls evenly to my body, and some falls in my hair.

on 7/10/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time (but can be better) and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature with such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

I think this is more for women who dont like heavy perfumes and actually prefer light ones, like me.. I personally cant stand heavy ones like Britney Fantasy ( which many love but i think is the most sickening thing ever).

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least a try.=)

LOVE IT. this smells so good with flowerly, light and sweet. I love the package very much.

on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 PM

Pretty, feminine scent. Dissappears fast though.
The packaging doesn't quite appeal to me.
Nice floral scents overall though.

Prefer others.
Will not repurchase (really, when do we females ever repurchase a perfume when there's about 100 of new products when we're trying to finish our current bottle?)
BTW, my bf likes the smell though--it seems that it's more popular with the men than the ladies, which makes me give more credit.

on 4/26/2005 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i can't get enough of this scent. it's sweet, summery and feminine. the only downer is that it's very light and stays on for 3 hours, max.