Gucci Envy ME

Gucci Envy ME

3.7

on 7/10/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time (but can be better) and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature with such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

I think this is more for women who dont like heavy perfumes and actually prefer light ones, like me.. I personally cant stand heavy ones like Britney Fantasy ( which many love but i think is the most sickening thing ever).

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least a try.=)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Im probably jinxed with Gucci fragrance .. because to me they are not complex..Just two notes I could smell...
Staying power is good ...stays fresh..Nothing much.. any one who wants this can go for Versache pink jeans..in a much lesser price

on 3/8/2011 10:35:00 PM

This scent gave me a headache. I'm unsure as to why I liked it in the first place but a couple of years down the road, I found myself hating it. It smells really strong to me, almost nausea-inducing and has that suffocating powdery feel to it. Of course, it is just me because my friend and grandma love this fragrance to bits but I just couldn't like it no matter how much I've tried.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My then boyfriend gave this to me as an anniversary gift. I disliked it the moment I sprayed it. It was just such a heavy scented fragrance for me. I couldn't smell the "freshness", i found this way too heady and it gave me a headache. We ended up giving the perfume to his grandma.

I don't like the packaging either, I do think it's tacky. IMO.

on 8/15/2009 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Gucci envy me is one of my fewer fresh scented products. I tend to go for more strong, vanillaish fragrances like thierry mugler's angel. Envy me is a strong almost citrusy scent. I love the staying power but it wasn't instant LOVE. I won't buy this again because the bottle's so large am literally trying to finish it fast because am bored with it. Will work well for people who are loyal to one scent and like citrusy scents.

LOVE IT. this smells so good with flowerly, light and sweet. I love the package very much.

Firstly, I love the cute bottle. :) As for the fragrance, I love the clean, fruity floral scent. But I feel like it's a)been done before many times (smells very similar to others on the market), b)doesn't last too long (gone in a couple hours) and c)I already know a couple people that wear this perfume. Although I love this scent...due to the factors above, I don't reach out for this very often.

on 5/17/2008 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only said i wouldn't buy this product again becuase i don't rebuy perfumes.
Anyway, this perfume is very, very strong. I remember i was feeling sick one time, and spraying this perfume made me feel worse (nauseous), so don't wear it when you're sick!

That being said, the lasting power is amazing - for seriously the whole day. Whenever i wear it, my friends comment on how good i smell - like flowers.

The bottle is pretty, too!

on 2/4/2008 2:07:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume, it is quite strong so one spray will last a long time. If you enjoy floral you should check this out, it is perfect for day wear. I really like that it smells fresh and clean, not stifling like some other perfumes out there.

on 12/3/2007 11:38:00 PM

Pretty, feminine scent. Dissappears fast though.
The packaging doesn't quite appeal to me.
Nice floral scents overall though.

Prefer others.
Will not repurchase (really, when do we females ever repurchase a perfume when there's about 100 of new products when we're trying to finish our current bottle?)
BTW, my bf likes the smell though--it seems that it's more popular with the men than the ladies, which makes me give more credit.

Popular Fragrances