Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Gucci Envy ME

3.9

on 1/15/2018 12:55:00 PM

It's amazing, love the scent, it's fun and youthful.

I used to wear this fragrance in my mid/late teenage years. It was a pretty dark period of my life so it's connected to many bittersweet memories. I loved it when I wore it. It's on the sweeter side- pretty, daytime scent. It is quite long lasting, very girly.
Well... it's one of those scents I've grown out of. I won't repurchase it... not because it's average but because it's so connected to my past I've moved on from! It's quite strange how fragrances affect us. But overall, I recommend it!

I am 29 now and when I got a discounted bottle of this a few months ago I was immediately transported back to college! One of those crazy scent associations. I probably went through two bottles of it back then. This is among my favs of the "pink fruity floral" genre that used to dominate dept. stores, Sephora, etc. I like it because it's not a watery scent, if that makes any sense. It's assertive, flirty, unabashedly young and girly. It's inoffensive, but it has presence, in that it doesn't smell like shampoo or lotion, but actual perfume. I don't know what makes me love it so much when I am bored to tears by so many other scents in its genre. Maybe the well balancedmix of pineapple, clean (nondescript) florals, and musk? The great memories of spritzing it on heavily before we went out? The kind of crazy looking bottle? (you should get the biggest size of it, then you will see how crazy the tall skinny bottle looks). The only thing I disliked about it is the name....stupid. Whatever. I really hope they don't discontinue this!!!

on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 AM

I used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I went through bottles. Then, for some bizarre reason one day it suddenly started to give me headache. It was the weirdest thing, one day loving it, headache the next.

One of my favorite perfumes! I only wish it came in an EDP version so it would last longer.

My sister was there trying perfumes with me, and we both liked this so much that we each got a bottle. She hadn't even be intending to buy perfume that day, just wanted to spend time with me. But this perfume is just so lovely! It's sweet, fun and girly. My favorite fruity-floral fragrance. I'm on my 2nd bottle =)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got it as a gift from my husband & I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a nice romantic type of a fragrance - on me it settled down to a floral/woody powdery scent - it is a nice fragrance for me to wear to work without it being overpowering - nothing special about this fragrance just like many other floral powdery scents- I prefer the Ralph Lauren Romance (if I had to pick a romantic scent) but they're different - This fragrance is also somewhat woody/musky and less sweet than I imagined it to be- it does not dry down as being sweet on me. Nice/pleasant scent but not special or different to many other generic scents. The glass bottle is very feminine and fresh, however it may not appeal to some people, it may attract the younger market - if looking for a gift for someone esp a young person I would choose this a a safer option as it is generic- I prefer the Flora by Gucci, which is more floral and noticeable/different to certain scents, yet subtle. Overall good scent, okay smell too generic.

Initially I love it when I first purchased it. However, I do not think this perfume last for quite long. After my friend said i smell like plastic I stopped using this fragrance and it was quite uncomfortable to really have a close smell to it. I love the bottle, it is very nicely packaged but i don't think i want to smell like plastic at all

on 8/17/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is my signature scent. I use this when I go out not so much at work since I use cheaper body mist for work. I love the smell of this perfume, it is not too strong or irritating on the nose and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I apply it on my neck.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its Versace Bright Crystal with better silage and lasting power.

Popular Fragrances