Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Gucci Envy ME

4.2

I used to wear this everyday when I was 16-18 then it disappeared from shops! Was over the moon to find it again! It is as amazing as I remember! Lovely and fresh. Very girly scent that always is noticed by other people! Definitely fallen back in love with it.

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite perfume by GUCCI! My signature scent for the Summer! It has such a unique smell, stay power is amazing as well!

on 11/30/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

So this is my go-to fragrance. I absolutely love it for everyday, especially when I am in a rush and do not want to dig through all my perfumes to find one that I like. I will say that its not a very distinctive scent. By this I mean that its relatively simple, if that makes sense. However, with that being said it smells so good and I always get compliments. I would totally recommend this product!

on 10/17/2009 12:10:00 PM

I bought the set. It comes with all the extra's. I like this smell. It is a crisp ,fresh, summer smell. I smell notes of lemon and other citrus fruits. I will but it again. It lasts all day no need to reapply. when I wear it I'm always stopped and asked "what is it your wearing. If I remember the set was $95 dollars. TO ME IT'S WORTH IT. I can't seem to say anything bad about it. lol

on 12/29/2008 10:19:00 PM

This is the best floral scent I have found. You'll pick up last nights shirt to put in the hamper and take a good whiff of the perfume before letting go of the shirt. Plus if you wear it during something memorable you'll think of that moment every-time you smell the scent. Now that is timeless.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my Mom two years ago for Christmas, then I got it for myself the following summer. I love the smell. It's floral, yet clean and fresh, and it makes me feel so clean and delicious! I would definitely rebuy this if I ever ran out! It's pretty expensive. At Sephora, $82 for 3.2 oz. But I promise you, unless you use it every day, it will last forever! I've had it a year and a half and used only a quarter of the bottle!

on 7/31/2008 12:10:00 AM

It smells very fresh, flowery, and sweet all at the same time, which is hard to find in a fragrance. Staying power is awesome. One spray on the wrist and I can still smell it after work. Makes me feel happy and pretty when I wear it. :)

on 3/31/2008 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this fragrance! It is such a unique scent that stays with you all day. I love coming home and still being able to smell it wherever I sprayed it. Highly recommend!

This has become my signature scent. Light, feminine, rose-based. People always compliment me when I wear it. I even bought the companion moisturizer, which is a FABULOUS quality lotion. I wish the bottle was prettier, but will continue to buy.