Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Gucci Envy ME

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got it as a gift from my husband & I love it!

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

on 12/10/2008 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It is one of my guy friends' favorite sense on women, kinda creepy when he smells the girls who has Gucci Envy Me on, but it definitely is a very attractive smell. Great for dating and party occasions.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my Mom two years ago for Christmas, then I got it for myself the following summer. I love the smell. It's floral, yet clean and fresh, and it makes me feel so clean and delicious! I would definitely rebuy this if I ever ran out! It's pretty expensive. At Sephora, $82 for 3.2 oz. But I promise you, unless you use it every day, it will last forever! I've had it a year and a half and used only a quarter of the bottle!

on 7/31/2008 12:10:00 AM

It smells very fresh, flowery, and sweet all at the same time, which is hard to find in a fragrance. Staying power is awesome. One spray on the wrist and I can still smell it after work. Makes me feel happy and pretty when I wear it. :)

this is my signature scent.
it's light and fresh but also with a somewhat musky under note.
i got it at macy's so it came with a lotion.. which i keep in the car for touch- ups.
i get alot of compliments.. esp from guy friends so i know it's a winner!

on 12/6/2007 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I looove this fragrance. It is so delicate and feminime. LOVE IT!

on 11/20/2007 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this perfume is number 1 of my top 10 fragrance list.. becarefull if you buy it opn ebay becuase ive gotten 2 full bottles of it that wre fake...

on 3/16/2007 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent... Ive been eyeing this fragrance for like 6 months. Im usually a more spicy musky type of girl... so i didnt purchase. After months of spritzing this on while at the mall, i caved in and bought it. I love it!!!!!!!! I got a really good deal on ebay on the 3.4 oz bottle $30.00!! the retail is $82.00. I looked up the notes and realized why i had been so drawn to this it has peony. I really love peony, bath and body works had a special edition peony line in 2004, i think, and i loved that, but since it was SE i couldnt get my hands on any more, then i smelled this and it reminded me of that. Of course this is more complex!! LOVE but i wouldnt buy it retail, Will repurchase!! on ebay of course.

on 8/7/2006 7:32:00 PM

Bought this in 30ml last weekend and am TOTALLY in love with it!!!! It is a very very feminine, sweet floral/fruity scent that really stands out. It isn't too strong and can be worn both during the day or in the everning, in whatever occasion! It stays on reasonably well. Say I spray 4-5 squirts at 9 pm, I can still vaguely smell it the next morning. Everytime I wear this it puts me into a really flirty girly mood and I got compliments from my boyfriend too the first time I had this on! >W< I think it's targeted at women who are between 18-25 in my opinion. It's in no way too adolescent but isn't too grown-up either. I'm just soooooooo in love with it I'll definitely buy this again, and again!!!!