Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Gucci Envy ME

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got it as a gift from my husband & I love it!

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

on 7/10/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time (but can be better) and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature with such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

I think this is more for women who dont like heavy perfumes and actually prefer light ones, like me.. I personally cant stand heavy ones like Britney Fantasy ( which many love but i think is the most sickening thing ever).

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least a try.=)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like this fragrance...smells good, last a while, but I am unsure of the price because I received it as a gift.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Im probably jinxed with Gucci fragrance .. because to me they are not complex..Just two notes I could smell...
Staying power is good ...stays fresh..Nothing much.. any one who wants this can go for Versache pink jeans..in a much lesser price

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this because it looked like it smelled good. and Im drawn to anything pink. I bought it because i thought I liked it. When I first tried it at the store I liked it. I used it as a back up scent for a while, just to switch off my normal scents. But I really am not crazy about this. To me it smells a little too strong. Maybe smells a little cheap to me.But it may just be the way it smells on me. But I have never once recieved a compliment on my scent while wearing it.LOL so doesnt seem like anyone aroud me found it really that great either.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really lovee this scent! It's quite sweet and more on the flirtacious side. I love the bottle, its so cute lol. It is pretty strong though so I try to not over-do it, but otherwise, good stuff!

on 12/10/2008 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It is one of my guy friends' favorite sense on women, kinda creepy when he smells the girls who has Gucci Envy Me on, but it definitely is a very attractive smell. Great for dating and party occasions.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my Mom two years ago for Christmas, then I got it for myself the following summer. I love the smell. It's floral, yet clean and fresh, and it makes me feel so clean and delicious! I would definitely rebuy this if I ever ran out! It's pretty expensive. At Sephora, $82 for 3.2 oz. But I promise you, unless you use it every day, it will last forever! I've had it a year and a half and used only a quarter of the bottle!

on 7/31/2008 12:10:00 AM

It smells very fresh, flowery, and sweet all at the same time, which is hard to find in a fragrance. Staying power is awesome. One spray on the wrist and I can still smell it after work. Makes me feel happy and pretty when I wear it. :)

Popular Fragrances