Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Gucci Envy ME

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite perfume by GUCCI! My signature scent for the Summer! It has such a unique smell, stay power is amazing as well!

on 10/26/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this product. I use it everyday these days!

on 9/11/2009 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I just loved this perfume. I can never get enough! Smells nice and clean. I will repurchase once I'm done with this bottle :-)

on 9/2/2009 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was given this perfume as a gift. It's not really a scent I would pick for myself, as I perfer creamier or amber-based frangrances. Envy Me smells very fresh and pleasant, but overall it's pretty generic. The staying power is decent and I find this lasts for a 4-6 hours on my skin. Envy Me seems to be non-offensive, so this might be a good choice for a 'work' perfume.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So feminine and flirty, I really like it. I wore it everyday for weeks at one point. It's lovely!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this scent! It is unique and girly. It smells like fresh flowers. I don't usually like florals, but this one is light and clean. The bottle is super cute too!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't know why I love this fragrance so much! I've never been into flowery smell, but this one, well I couldn't resist! It's really strong on me thought, that's why I took off one lippie, because I usually don't like such strong fragrance, but this one is perfect for special occasion. The packaging is very sleek and cute and pink, very girly. Overall, it's a repurchase for me!

on 5/8/2007 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this smell my sophomore year of high school. Unfortunately, it had NO lasting power on me. I tried everything. Wrist, inside elbow, neck, hair, even a dab of Vaseline to make the scent "stick." I still couldn't sense a thing after a minute.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

At first when I smelled a tester of this, I LOVED it. It so happened that my friend had the 1/2 size bottle of this she was willing to sell to me for 5! So I got this perfume at a bargain price! This smelled so good at first, but then as I used it, this simply smelt strong and sweet. Once I had sprayed some on and left it for an hour or so, it smelt loveley again but then not long after would totally disappear. The scent itself is nice, but at first smells sicky and sweet, and then soon after it 'calms' down fades completley. I will use my bottle up because I do like it, but I don't like it enough to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Tried this fragrance today for the first time. It is a pleasant fragrance, and you won't offend anyone by wearing it, but there is nothing special or original about it. Honestly, it is one of the most boring perfume I have smelled in a while. I have smelled at least 3 or 4 other frangrances that smell very similar to this. The bottle is adorable, but it is not worth your money.

Popular Fragrances