Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Gucci Envy ME

3.9

I used to wear this fragrance in my mid/late teenage years. It was a pretty dark period of my life so it's connected to many bittersweet memories. I loved it when I wore it. It's on the sweeter side- pretty, daytime scent. It is quite long lasting, very girly.
Well... it's one of those scents I've grown out of. I won't repurchase it... not because it's average but because it's so connected to my past I've moved on from! It's quite strange how fragrances affect us. But overall, I recommend it!

on 2/9/2014 5:29:00 AM

This perfume smells so fresh and pretty. It has a hint of powder smell but it dries down to a clean floral scent on me. I agree with other reviewers that the smell doesn't linger very long. I still love it. The first time I smelled this was in a Sephora a while ago and I immediately had to buy it. It just smelled so wonderful. The bottle is so cute too. I like that it's a tall skinny bottle since I have so many perfumes, I can throw this one in the back and still see it. I like to wear it to work because it's not overpowering. I do wish the scent lasted longer but other than that I love it.

One of my favorite perfumes! I only wish it came in an EDP version so it would last longer.

My sister was there trying perfumes with me, and we both liked this so much that we each got a bottle. She hadn't even be intending to buy perfume that day, just wanted to spend time with me. But this perfume is just so lovely! It's sweet, fun and girly. My favorite fruity-floral fragrance. I'm on my 2nd bottle =)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got it as a gift from my husband & I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a nice romantic type of a fragrance - on me it settled down to a floral/woody powdery scent - it is a nice fragrance for me to wear to work without it being overpowering - nothing special about this fragrance just like many other floral powdery scents- I prefer the Ralph Lauren Romance (if I had to pick a romantic scent) but they're different - This fragrance is also somewhat woody/musky and less sweet than I imagined it to be- it does not dry down as being sweet on me. Nice/pleasant scent but not special or different to many other generic scents. The glass bottle is very feminine and fresh, however it may not appeal to some people, it may attract the younger market - if looking for a gift for someone esp a young person I would choose this a a safer option as it is generic- I prefer the Flora by Gucci, which is more floral and noticeable/different to certain scents, yet subtle. Overall good scent, okay smell too generic.

on 8/17/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is my signature scent. I use this when I go out not so much at work since I use cheaper body mist for work. I love the smell of this perfume, it is not too strong or irritating on the nose and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I apply it on my neck.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its Versace Bright Crystal with better silage and lasting power.

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find many of the Gucci fragrances to be quite heavy/strong, but this one is quite nice. It's strong at first, but the scent does last quite well on me so I guess that's a good thing. It's a sweet fruity floral that doesn't come off smelling too sweet so it's easy to wear around people and for the day-time. On me, it smells a little like peach or mango at first, followed by floral notes like rose? The dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too different from many perfumes that I have tried. Overall, I like wearing this especially if it gets harder to touch-up throughout the day since it has a better staying power.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like this fragrance...smells good, last a while, but I am unsure of the price because I received it as a gift.

Popular Fragrances