Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by hair type : Other
Gucci Envy ME

3.4

on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 AM

I used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I went through bottles. Then, for some bizarre reason one day it suddenly started to give me headache. It was the weirdest thing, one day loving it, headache the next.

I love the smell of this SO much! It stays on for a pretty long time and everyone compliments me on it when I go out somewhere. I really reccomend this one!

Love the smell. But this fragrance has a staying power of about 2 hours or so. This fragrance has a better staying power if applied on the pulse points. I would repurchase but wouldn't recommend this for everyday wear.. I'd say combine this perfume with another one for a lasting effect.

on 11/24/2009 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

The packaging is quite pretty and straight forward. However, the scent itself is similarly generic.

I should start off by saying my sister is a big fan of this and I'm more of a 'Tom Ford Black Orchid' type of wearer. However, I will admit this is a pretty, feminine scent with decent staying power (read: 4-5 hours) that shouldn't offend anybody and is suitable for the workplace. It's fresh, floral and warm rather than the usual crisp grassy smells. Others have mentioned an exotic musk/pepper in the drydown but unfortunately I still haven't been able to smell that despite having worn this a number of times. Overall, this is average - not amazing but not terrible either.

This just smelt awful on me.
It started out delightfully, but within half an hour, it settled into a peppery acrid mess on me:( Not for me.

on 9/29/2009 9:54:00 PM

This smells very sophisticated, like something you'd wear to a formal gathering. I don't think it's a very "fun" or exciting kind of scent. It is really conservative in my opinion. I think this would appeal to those that are around 30+. I, being..well I'll just tell you I'm under 18, don't enjoy this perfume really.

on 7/27/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I really do like Gucci's, 'Envy Me', however, it's just a tad bit too musky for my style. Out of all the fragrances with a prominant base note of musk, this is one of the only ones I actually like. One problem I have with a lot of generic fruity florals is they are much too sweet and soft. I find the musk cuts down the sweetness of the pineapple note perfectly. 'Envy Me', really does command attention and gives woman this catty factor you want in a sexy fragrance. I also love the bottle.

on 4/17/2009 3:05:00 AM

this is one of my favorites. Love the scent, it's not too overpowering.

This was one of my favorites when I was 19/20, but I think I'm just getting a little too old for it now. I wore it during the summer a few years ago and thought it smelled cheap.

That said, this is really a great scent - it has pepper to keep it interesting - but I just may have sadly outgrown it. I have a ton of it left, though, so will probably use it on and off if the weather permits.

on 2/7/2009 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite scent of all time. I love it. It's so fun, clean, it just smells great! And, of course not too overbearing.