Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Gucci Envy ME

3.9

on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 AM

I used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I went through bottles. Then, for some bizarre reason one day it suddenly started to give me headache. It was the weirdest thing, one day loving it, headache the next.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a lovely scent - while it lasts! I have spent & wasted so much money on perfumes that I now always test out perfumes for a week before I buy (I either get a tester from Sephora or I go to ulta and fill up one of those small travel refillable pumps you can get). I've been wanting to get a new sweet / flowery fragrance and decided to try Gucci Envy Me before buying. I love the smell but it lasts less than an hour even though it's an EDP.

on 8/17/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is my signature scent. I use this when I go out not so much at work since I use cheaper body mist for work. I love the smell of this perfume, it is not too strong or irritating on the nose and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I apply it on my neck.

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find many of the Gucci fragrances to be quite heavy/strong, but this one is quite nice. It's strong at first, but the scent does last quite well on me so I guess that's a good thing. It's a sweet fruity floral that doesn't come off smelling too sweet so it's easy to wear around people and for the day-time. On me, it smells a little like peach or mango at first, followed by floral notes like rose? The dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too different from many perfumes that I have tried. Overall, I like wearing this especially if it gets harder to touch-up throughout the day since it has a better staying power.

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

on 3/8/2011 10:35:00 PM

This scent gave me a headache. I'm unsure as to why I liked it in the first place but a couple of years down the road, I found myself hating it. It smells really strong to me, almost nausea-inducing and has that suffocating powdery feel to it. Of course, it is just me because my friend and grandma love this fragrance to bits but I just couldn't like it no matter how much I've tried.

on 11/21/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the smallest bottle of this scent. It's a nice fruity/flowery scent that I wish was a little either sweeter or sharper, it's in between.
The design is very practical, classy and girly, I like the cap really much.
It's the second most expensive perfume I've ever bought, and I hope to find a cheaper and more sweet scent that is almost like this. I probably could live without it, so I wouldn't buy it again.

I love the smell of this SO much! It stays on for a pretty long time and everyone compliments me on it when I go out somewhere. I really reccomend this one!

Popular Fragrances