Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Gucci Envy ME

3.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a nice romantic type of a fragrance - on me it settled down to a floral/woody powdery scent - it is a nice fragrance for me to wear to work without it being overpowering - nothing special about this fragrance just like many other floral powdery scents- I prefer the Ralph Lauren Romance (if I had to pick a romantic scent) but they're different - This fragrance is also somewhat woody/musky and less sweet than I imagined it to be- it does not dry down as being sweet on me. Nice/pleasant scent but not special or different to many other generic scents. The glass bottle is very feminine and fresh, however it may not appeal to some people, it may attract the younger market - if looking for a gift for someone esp a young person I would choose this a a safer option as it is generic- I prefer the Flora by Gucci, which is more floral and noticeable/different to certain scents, yet subtle. Overall good scent, okay smell too generic.

I was disappointed. The smell was quite good - sweet, fruity (mainly raspberries I think), a bit girly for me. BUT after just an hour I didn't smell absolutely anything, just like I didn't use it. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the smell of this, caved in and bought it as a spring/summer fragrance after getting a generous sample of this. It's a good daily perfume, however it doesn't have much staying power (hence the 3 star rating).

Notes:
Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk.
Style:
Daring. Sexy. Arresting.

It's definitely more on the floral side if you like floral perfumes which I do. It's very bright and girly. As always perfumes need to work with your body chemistry.

on 11/13/2008 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Even though I got a pretty bad allergic reaction from the original Envy, I decided to try Envy Me after a period of staying completely away from Gucci scents. No allergic reactions from this one :) It's fresh and original, a tad spicy and definitely girly. I carry a bottle in my gym bag, and it's just the perfect fragrance to use after taking a shower at the gym. An instant pick-me-up. It's one of those scents that I might get bored with soon, but 'til then, I'll use it regularly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this, I usually hate anything fruity or especially citrusy but this has a strange "happiness" feel to it that makes me feel well, happy! And you know what makes me even happier, it smells alot like Aeropostale's cheap EDT for girls, INHO anyways. Next time you're there trying on an XL shirt when really you're a medium (their shirts run SOOOO small LOL) try their cheapy scent, I love it and if you wear enough it lasts fairly decent and smells alot like this. Tell them they can thank me for the advertisement, and can send me another bottle ;).

Popular Fragrances