Gucci Envy ME

3.8

on 6/18/2009 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really like this perfume, it has a very good smell, it's not soft or strong, I smelled it on my cousin and I liked it, then when I tried it it smelled even better

on 1/24/2009 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Very fresh floral with no staying power. It is very sort of clean smelling but I will not repurchase.

on 3/31/2008 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this fragrance! It is such a unique scent that stays with you all day. I love coming home and still being able to smell it wherever I sprayed it. Highly recommend!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

great smell, but towards the middle of the bottle it started smelling different. more sweet. i love the bottle and the smell is still awesome. i would buy again, but its expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My mom baught this perfume in December and I love it! It's more her than me but I still spray some on occasionally when one of my favorites is getting old and losing it's appeal.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty, but boring and nothing special. Just simple floral like many others out there. It also brings me headache like most florals do :( I am sure I wouldn´t be envious if someone was wering Envy Me - not at all! :))