Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Gucci Envy ME

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Got it as a gift from my husband & I love it!

on 10/30/2009 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

one of my fav fragrances, i love floral rose smells this is lovely and light and very girly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently on my 2nd bottle of Envy Me!
This is such a feminine scent.
The scent lingers for a veryyyy long time. It just lasts all day long! It's not even eau de parfume, but it's eau de toilette (and any pefume lovers do toilettes dont last as long as parfumes!).
Although it's mostly floral and sweet, there is a very minimal musky smell to it.. It could be just me, but it's not totally tacky floral!

on 2/7/2009 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite scent of all time. I love it. It's so fun, clean, it just smells great! And, of course not too overbearing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my Mom two years ago for Christmas, then I got it for myself the following summer. I love the smell. It's floral, yet clean and fresh, and it makes me feel so clean and delicious! I would definitely rebuy this if I ever ran out! It's pretty expensive. At Sephora, $82 for 3.2 oz. But I promise you, unless you use it every day, it will last forever! I've had it a year and a half and used only a quarter of the bottle!

on 10/17/2007 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this scent and have gotten many compliments. It's a fresh, clean fragrance. Not too strong but still very lasting. I would definitely buy it again.

on 3/1/2006 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

gucci envy me smells very fresh. i would definately purchase it again, because its one of the few perfumes i actually like the smell of. it is a light scent.. and has a cute bottle with the pink gucci logos on it.

on 9/18/2005 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love wearing this with my jeans. It has a nice citrus/floral smell that stays somewhat long. It's definetly a daytime perfume, but it smells classy and makes a wonderful "going out with friends" perfume. :)

on 7/10/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time (but can be better) and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature with such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

I think this is more for women who dont like heavy perfumes and actually prefer light ones, like me.. I personally cant stand heavy ones like Britney Fantasy ( which many love but i think is the most sickening thing ever).

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least a try.=)

on 3/24/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Second time purchasing it. Its very feminine but in a unique way. Does not smell generic to me. Very floral and sexy. Get lots of compliments on it.