Gucci Envy ME

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Gucci Envy ME

I used to wear this fragrance in my mid/late teenage years. It was a pretty dark period of my life so it's connected to many bittersweet memories. I loved it when I wore it. It's on the sweeter side- pretty, daytime scent. It is quite long lasting, very girly.
Well... it's one of those scents I've grown out of. I won't repurchase it... not because it's average but because it's so connected to my past I've moved on from! It's quite strange how fragrances affect us. But overall, I recommend it!

on 2/9/2014 5:29:00 AM

This perfume smells so fresh and pretty. It has a hint of powder smell but it dries down to a clean floral scent on me. I agree with other reviewers that the smell doesn't linger very long. I still love it. The first time I smelled this was in a Sephora a while ago and I immediately had to buy it. It just smelled so wonderful. The bottle is so cute too. I like that it's a tall skinny bottle since I have so many perfumes, I can throw this one in the back and still see it. I like to wear it to work because it's not overpowering. I do wish the scent lasted longer but other than that I love it.

on 8/26/2013 7:57:00 AM

I used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I went through bottles. Then, for some bizarre reason one day it suddenly started to give me headache. It was the weirdest thing, one day loving it, headache the next.

One of my favorite perfumes! I only wish it came in an EDP version so it would last longer.

My sister was there trying perfumes with me, and we both liked this so much that we each got a bottle. She hadn't even be intending to buy perfume that day, just wanted to spend time with me. But this perfume is just so lovely! It's sweet, fun and girly. My favorite fruity-floral fragrance. I'm on my 2nd bottle =)

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its Versace Bright Crystal with better silage and lasting power.

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find many of the Gucci fragrances to be quite heavy/strong, but this one is quite nice. It's strong at first, but the scent does last quite well on me so I guess that's a good thing. It's a sweet fruity floral that doesn't come off smelling too sweet so it's easy to wear around people and for the day-time. On me, it smells a little like peach or mango at first, followed by floral notes like rose? The dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too different from many perfumes that I have tried. Overall, I like wearing this especially if it gets harder to touch-up throughout the day since it has a better staying power.

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

Popular Fragrances